Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wonder if it was the original first supercharger? You'd think Hawthorne would be, but maybe not.

To answer my own question, apparently the original Harris Ranch Supercharger WAS the original first Supercharger. See this sign that I took a picture of last March (2013) at the original location:

Harris-Ranch.jpg

I do hope someone at Tesla is keeping this Supercharger safe and sound somewhere as an eventual museum piece...

Harris Ranch also has that single stall by the shell gas station!
Although I think that one is 90kw max, unless its been upgraded if its still there at all.

Anyone been to Harris ranch lately and used the single charger?

We were at Harris Ranch a couple of weeks ago and the single charger by the Shell station had been dismantled with a handwritten sign saying to charge at the stalls near the restaurant. It looked permanent but I haven't been back since.

Impressive. I think the press misses out when comparing numbers sometimes saying there are X number of J1772 stations which is many times Tesla. For example they count each EVSE individually but a supercharger with 8 stalls only counts as one.

Last edited: