Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Supercharger network

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone spoken with the town clerk in Auburn, MA lately to ask about a permit application? I'm happy to contact them, but don't want to bombard them if others have already tried...

I'd say go ahead and reach out. I would hope people would be reporting statuses here, so if you haven't seen one yet maybe no on has asked. Also I think if they have a few inquiries about Tesla Superchargers thats a good thing. Shows that they've made the right decision and persons are eagerly awaiting them and to bring money to their municipalities.

Tesla has a healthy sales volume in Texas, but they are leaving us stranded. I'll go East or West, just get me out of Texas!
It looks like we should be connected to the SuperCharger Interstate via I-10 East sometime this year. The West will have to wait until sometime next year.

superchargerlandingpagemaps_2014_06052014.jpg

John

Stupid, but funny if correctly worded. And woof - some of those "black" also could be green - my P85 can look black during many hours of the day. Those white ones, though...I think they're white ;)