Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday when the models appeared in their inventory I spoke to someone through the chat and I asked to have my LR with stock wheels changed to the 19 ones as that model was in their inventory. I only asked him to do the swap if he can change it to the one that was in the inventory which he said he would do. We made the changes to my order and later that day he confirmed in an Email that the car I had assigned now, was indeed the one that was in their inventory (one that’s still in Shanghai but still) but strangely enough, later that day someone Emailed me saying that the changes have gone through and that now it has put me to the start of the queue :oops:

Well you can imagine my reaction, I wasn’t too happy about it to put it lightly… I replied him and said that this isn’t what I was told earlier and that if this change affects my wait time, then I’d like my original order back. He replied, Oh that’s no problem, I have changed your order back to your original configurations‘’
-At this point the car that they changed it to (with the bigger wheels) was already shown in my account page and later that night it went back to my original model, so I’m just left wondering… Did this affect my wait time? I’m thinking probably not since they seem to have a 💩 load of cars available but still, Just a warning to anyone out there that’s tempted to change their order - it might delay you getting the car, even if the one you want to change it to is in stock.

We have a M3 SR due mid September, seen the same on the inventory but with a tow hitch that we fancied so enquired this morning and was told it would put delivery back to November/December so we decided not to make the change as our current car’s pcp is up at the end of December and if there is any delay we might have to buy it to hold on to the equity that is in it.

Update; Got a text this morning from tesla saying that I have a car assigned, yay!
Ordered LR midnight grey with Full Black interior on July 22.
Ordered exactly the same spec on 10 July but still waiting. Chat today with Fiona-Rose at Tesla today just told me that early September delivery was still on. Fingers crossed.

On a positive note, I have a nice EV charger on my garage wall now just waiting for a car to plug it into.

Reactions: Spacerock
Ordered exactly the same spec on 10 July but still waiting. Chat today with Fiona-Rose at Tesla today just told me that early September delivery was still on. Fingers crossed.

On a positive note, I have a nice EV charger on my garage wall now just waiting for a car to plug it into.

Yeah same, 19th of July order, Tesla still sticking firm to the September delivery estimate, yet to be assigned a VIN.

I asked about if they knew if I'd get an early or mid September delivery, but was just told that they won't know until I get assigned VIN lol.

OK, I emailed Tesla (the rep who I had the test drive with as I ordered through a lease company) and I got a call back with good news!! I got allocated a car yesterday and he gave me my Vin over the phone (and then emailed me). Car due in the UK 26th Aug and delivery will be 1st week of Sept.

Now I'm in a much happier place :)

Received RN 23rd June, Ordered through a lease company, M3LR with black paint, everything else as standard.

OK, I emailed Tesla (the rep who I had the test drive with as I ordered through a lease company) and I got a call back with good news!! I got allocated a car yesterday and he gave me my Vin over the phone (and then emailed me). Car due in the UK 26th Aug and delivery will be 1st week of Sept.

Received RN 23rd June, Ordered through a lease company, M3LR with black paint, everything else as standard.

I really hope I will be able to take delivery of mine in the first week of September too. I plan on taking the car on a road trip during that month if everything goes as planned.

Text has also just come through, feels more legit now!

Grrr.... congratulations to you all through gritted teeth!

I've had confirmation from Tesla that I completed everything on my side on the 19th, just waiting for the VIN lottery. Guessing by the BC delivery dates now, I'm not seeing my car until the very end of September, a far cry from what I was originally told. Urgh.... oh well.