Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems to be quite random. I ordered on 10th July and have yet to be assigned a VIN.
I’m also still waiting for a VIN, having ordered on the 3rd July (M3LR blue).

Think I need to get on the live chat soon. Does anyone know what the business hours are in the UK? I’ve yet to see the chat bubble appear on my phone. I’m wondering if my ad blocker is playing havoc (despite me whitelisting the site).

I’m also still waiting for a VIN, having ordered on the 3rd July (M3LR blue).

Think I need to get on the live chat soon. Does anyone know what the business hours are in the UK? I’ve yet to see the chat bubble appear on my phone. I’m wondering if my ad blocker is playing havoc (despite me whitelisting the site).
I think I've seen it pop up during the afternoon. I have used it myself. Though it might just be simpler to call them instead.

I've asked both on chat/phone/email when I can expect to get a VIN assigned to me and the general consensus is that it should hopefully be by next week though I'll believe it when I see it.

I think I've seen it pop up during the afternoon. I have used it myself. Though it might just be simpler to call them instead.

I've asked both on chat/phone/email when I can expect to get a VIN assigned to me and the general consensus is that it should hopefully be by next week though I'll believe it when I see it.
Thanks for that, I think I’ll see what happens next week then chase them up if I hear nothing.

Reactions: sheresingh
Well I’ve just ordered an M3P for delivery, supposedly, in September. Except it won’t be delivered - I have to go and pick it up from Manchester. This will be the first time in 30 years and ten new cars that I’ve had to go and pick one up. Not what I expected from a £61k car.
Personally I’d much rather pick up a new car, excitement of driving it home for the first time.