Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm guessing reg plates aren't something that is sent to people that are leasing through a company car scheme?

Last thing I have was a text with confirming they would be delivering to my house on the 21st (and one a day later saying I'll get a delivery declaration emailed on the day of delivery)

I'm guessing reg plates aren't something that is sent to people that are leasing through a company car scheme?

Last thing I have was a text with confirming they would be delivering to my house on the 21st (and one a day later saying I'll get a delivery declaration emailed on the day of delivery)
As long as it's left on your driveway and not the road then you don't actually need insurance.

They normally would sent a text confirming your Reg even if your are leasing- expect that around the 15th

Reactions: StuBee
Ordered M3 LR Black/Black 22/08
Was told I got in just before EDD became November..
I let a leasing company "take over" my order which has now all been processed.. just rang Tesla with my RN and the "update" was as follows:
"You currently do not have a car assigned to you so September delivery date is very unlikely. Looking more November/December. You could possibly get a car matched to you if someone of your spec cannot take delivery"

Sad! 😢

I let a leasing company "take over" my order which has now all been processed.. just rang Tesla with my RN and the "update" was as follows:
"You currently do not have a car assigned to you so September delivery date is very unlikely. Looking more November/December. You could possibly get a car matched to you if someone of your spec cannot take delivery"

Sad! 😢
Check with your leasing company - they normally order and keep a lot of them for some deals. Or if that doesn't work out, check with another leasing company they all have some stocks not yet allocated. Price may vary a bit, so if you need one urgent check with them.

Sad! 😢
Ordered 10 Aug. Got told same by SA...

Does anyone know how long it usually takes for spec changes to appear on your account? I requested a change from white to blue paint 3 days ago, which my SA advised me 2 days ago he had “made the case for you”, but still no change to the spec on my account, and he’s not replying to my emails! 😩

Has anyone been given an earlier delivery date due to getting a cancelled order? I must have just missed the boat with my order as there were still cars in the existing inventory but it'll likely be a November delivery for me now.
I just wonder how many orders are cancelled and how many people get moved up the delivery list as a consequence?

My order was placed 26/8, M3LR midnight silver black interior. Business lease through work. Tesla website was displaying November estimated delivery on day of order. Got a message yesterday from lease company suggesting delivery on 6th December. Nothing from Tesla other than acknowledgement of order and RN.
You have good taste!

Same combo I’ve gone for. Pickup from Brent Cross on 27th Sept. Didn’t order that long before you so looks like I’ve been lucky. Had the VIN a while and received the reg plate no today.

Has anyone been given an earlier delivery date due to getting a cancelled order? I must have just missed the boat with my order as there were still cars in the existing inventory but it'll likely be a November delivery for me now.
I just wonder how many orders are cancelled and how many people get moved up the delivery list as a consequence?
Hi, I've had a nightmare with my order through NHS Fleet solutions - lease is with VW Group and they requested my delivery date for 15/10/21 which means Tesla put it on hold after issuing my RN back in June. They were going to make the order live on the 15/10/21 and start the process!! - I called Tesla on Monday and got to the bottom of it and the order is live now. Possible Nov delivery unless a cancelation comes up. How long did you have to wait following you RN to get an allocation/vin? - so glad i checked on Monday