Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, we have an RN number but there is one CS representative that won't give us any info because apparently, the leasing company need to give Tesla permission. Then said that we should push for that permission because it could delay things...
I've certainly never experienced that, 3 times in a SC for updates and 3 calls to the call centre never had any issues getting an update.

Reactions: OddityError
I purchased my M3SP Tesla on 28 September (Winchester, UK) for November delivery. Has anyone else who ordered around that time had their VIN no. advised yet please?
Ordered my M3LR on 24-Sep and haven’t had the VIN show up yet. Latest update I had on Thursday after chatting with Tesla CS was that “my order is live and ready for car allocation. I should be receiving my sms in the next 2 weeks and my EDD is early December”. It was November when I ordered.

Reactions: Field Marshall
For Information, I called Tesla this morning to ask if it was still possible to make changes to my order (I am still undecided on finance options and possibly downgrading to the SR+ depending on whether or not I get what I'm looking for, for my current car), anyway...

I placed my order 25th of Aug for blue, LR, black interior and standard wheels, was told this morning that it will likely be late November or December

For Information, I called Tesla this morning to ask if it was still possible to make changes to my order (I am still undecided on finance options and possibly downgrading to the SR+ depending on whether or not I get what I'm looking for, for my current car), anyway...

I placed my order 25th of Aug for blue, LR, black interior and standard wheels, was told this morning that it will likely be late November or December
Did they advise if you were still able to change your order (if required)?

Just wondered people that have ordered through a leasing company have you had to ask them to contact Tesla to give permission for them to speak directly with you?
I have asked the leasing company on a number of occasions to send Tesla an authorisation e-mail so I can discuss with them directly. For some reason they are reluctant, with their last response being that they will do once the car has been formally allocated. Fortunately for me I do have a delivery date now so shouldn't need to contact CS.

Reactions: OddityError
Correct me if i’m wrong but I don’t believe there has been any more VINs issued since the last batch a few weeks ago.

I ordered white M3LR with black interior and got RN on the 14th Sept. As I suspected I think Tesla are now saying early Dec to most who ordered at a similar time 😔

Yes, up until the point a car is allocated to you.

i came off the phone thinking, that’s good then and then realised a car can be allocated at any time I guess. I also clarified that if I was unable to take delivery it can be pushed back to the next batch or quarter if required.
Good to know. I’ve got a M3LR on order since 19/10 I need the Scottish government est interest free loan to help the monthlies. If the bureaucrats take too long I may need to defer.

I have asked the leasing company on a number of occasions to send Tesla an authorisation e-mail so I can discuss with them directly. For some reason they are reluctant, with their last response being that they will do once the car has been formally allocated. Fortunately for me I do have a delivery date now so shouldn't need to contact CS.
It's so strange Faz. I'm not sure what the issue would be with giving Tesla the ok to speak with you. Mines the opposite that they have asked twice now but Tesla has ignored the requests.