Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Spoke with a helpful CS agent that would talk to me about our reservation and they said that they are not expecting any vessels in November. It also probably won't be until mid-november that we get a VIN number. Seems like things are being pushed back further and further.

Spoke with a helpful CS agent that would talk to me about our reservation and they said that they are not expecting any vessels in November. It also probably won't be until mid-november that we get a VIN number. Seems like things are being pushed back further and further.
Suggest sticking this on the shipping thread someone may be able to say otherwise maybe Mr Miserable 2021 Shipping Movements

Reactions: OddityError
Question for Irish owners or potential Irish owners. Has anyone been assigned a vin or is that the way logistics in Ireland works. I'm suspecting they get assigned when they arrive based on feedback from Tesla chat.
Did you just get the text asking if you wanted t mid-late December delivery, or wait for the vin allocation in Feb/Mar-2022 for a 2022 reg plate? Sounds like no delivery to Ireland anytime before mid-late December....

When are those of you who placed orders for Tesla Model Y Long Range realistically expecting them?

On the ordering page it states early '22, however if you order a Model 3 SR it states Feb. If they're optimistic on deliveries in Q1 surely they could estimate a month.

Hoping this isn't another year wait as I've a buyer for my current motor, I've been stung by Teslas estimates before and had to cancel a Model 3P order and buy a secondhand S instead.

Last edited:
Did you just get the text asking if you wanted t mid-late December delivery, or wait for the vin allocation in Feb/Mar-2022 for a 2022 reg plate? Sounds like no delivery to Ireland anytime before mid-late December....
I got the same, got excited but then thought it's still not a delivery guarantee. I think maybe some people will push for Feb delivery as the grant and rebate extended plus 221 reg plate.

Yes also got that this evening.
My order was at the start of October so I wouldn’t be surprised if it slipped into next year anyway.
They sent an email asking the same just before the budget too. At that point they thought the grant would go but it was only the PHEVs that lost it.
I said yes to December as I’m impatient and I have a trade in which will also be a reg plate older after December.

Yes also got that this evening.
My order was at the start of October so I wouldn’t be surprised if it slipped into next year anyway.
They sent an email asking the same just before the budget too. At that point they thought the grant would go but it was only the PHEVs that lost it.
I said yes to December as I’m impatient and I have a trade in which will also be a reg plate older after December.
I was in August, not sure if the Vin allocation is the same with Ireland? Haven't heard of any assigned. Maybe batch arrives and then allocated as coming from UK anyways.

Reactions: OddityError