Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi ,

Anyone ordering through their company and using company insurance?

Accounts tried to insure it for tomorrow but they want a tracker installed . M3LR

Just curious how many are asking and if they know who it's with

Ta
Same with LV insurance, but they told me the Model 3 is listed as having the required tracker. It has GPS tracker functionality built in, so there should be no need to install anything else to satisfy your insurance company;s tracker requirements.

Ordered LR in Grey 1/2/21via Tesla on a Business Lease via ALD
Changed colour to white 10/2/21 (pressure from wife !)
Matched to a VIN 23/2/21 (had to chase to get that) - told end of March delivery
Text received 1/3 - delivery on 17th - was expecting to have to collect from Leeds

Handy tip if you ordered via Tesla's own finance company - noticed their (ALD) rates have dropped by over £2,000 over the term on my lease (20K, 3+35) since I ordered due to a promotion they having in March. Can only assume they've got a surplus of cars in the current shipment given website still showing March delivery available. I contacted Tesla and ALD who quickly moved it on to the lower rates (saved around £2,300 from the original order) which was a result.

Good luck all :)

Same with LV insurance, but they told me the Model 3 is listed as having the required tracker. It has GPS tracker functionality built in, so there should be no need to install anything else to satisfy your insurance company;s tracker requirements.
Managed to get them to forget about the tracker when I mentioned the same thing and sent over the security features from the Tesla site.

Where are you collecting - Glasgow? As I understand Newhouse are not currently performing handovers
Any idea why Newbridge have stopped? I know they had planned to move to a new site, keeping the existing site for service only and closing the sale room at Multrees Walk.

The Glasgow service centre appears not to have opened yet and I haven't heard of anyone collecting from Aberdeen.

I wonder if Scottish collections are occurring from a rented space (car park) as per other locations in England. 🤔

Any idea why Newbridge have stopped? I know they had planned to move to a new site, keeping the existing site for service only and closing the sale room at Multrees Walk.

The Glasgow service centre appears not to have opened yet and I haven't heard of anyone collecting from Aberdeen.

I wonder if Scottish collections are occurring from a rented space (car park) as per other locations in England. 🤔
The Edinburgh issue is lack of space and volume of cars apparently.....

Indeed, not helped by the 8 new super charger bays :)

Have you collected yet or do you know where you're supposed to collect from? All Scottish collections to date have been from Newbridge so I'm interested what the plan is this quarter.
Hi

I am collecting my Model 3 on 13th from Glasgow Kennedy Street. I would have preferred Edinburgh, but not available. Hope that helps!

• Helpful
Reactions: Medved_77
Indeed, not helped by the 8 new super charger bays :)

Have you collected yet or do you know where you're supposed to collect from? All Scottish collections to date have been from Newbridge so I'm interested what the plan is this quarter.
No date yet, but online was offered Newcastle or Belfast, but SA changed to Glasgow - told to expect March, but Donly ordered on Friday, so that would surprise me, in a nice way of course:p

• Helpful
Reactions: Medved_77