Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just registered so please be gentle ....
Ordered on 2nd Aug, but by the time the finance was sorted it was around the 24th , guessing I'm waiting until November as I haven't heard a thing and have no VIN on the app
Order M3LR in blue with 19" wheels and black interior , it's the not knowing that's frustrating lol

Just registered so please be gentle ....
Ordered on 2nd Aug, but by the time the finance was sorted it was around the 24th , guessing I'm waiting until November as I haven't heard a thing and have no VIN on the app
Order M3LR in blue with 19" wheels and black interior , it's the not knowing that's frustrating lol
Lots of help and information available over here. So shouldn’t be a problem getting one or getting used to a model 3

Reserved a white SR+ with LFP batteries yesterday! Sold MSM SR+ to WBAC. Will pick-up new car in Cribbs at 5pm on the 30th September.
Just wanted those LFP batteries that can be charged to 100% to increase my daily range... So instead of starting the day with ~170 miles I'll be starting the day with a range of 250 miles, or so... Plus all the latest goodies...

Congrats to everyone picking up over the last few days and has still to pick up before the end of the month.

For anyone picking up at Manchester Trafford Centre- I posted a video about my delivery/collection experience and first couple of charges. Hope that it helps anyone in terms of finding the delivery area and with their forward planning after collection!