Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a white LR on the 5th Sept but no VIN yet. It looks like all the August orders getting their VIN numbers, then September should be in the next week or so?
I am not sure Tesla is that linear, I think they build 5000 white ones, 5000 blues ones, etc - when you get assigned VIN depends on what spec you have and what they have ready to ship - at least as I understand it.

Hi all,

Just to confirm, have those of you receiving VINs passed the ‘Payment’ stage?

I‘m still on ‘Prepare for delivery’ stage… just wanna check I’m not checking for a VIN in vain 😁

Many thanks

M3 SR+ / White / White / Order date: 2/10/21

Hi all,

I‘m still on ‘Prepare for delivery’ stage… just wanna check I’m not checking for a VIN in vain 😁

Many thanks

No I’m still on the preparing your invoice stage. It’s been like that since I ordered 14/08

Reactions: JaseW and Eco Boy
Hi all,

Many thanks

M3 LR Blue/Black /19" wheels
Ordered 2nd Aug and have my VIN as of Friday , and no they are still drafting the contract 😁

Reactions: Eco Boy
I ordered (SR+ white, black) via a leasing company on 23rd August, was originally told it would be September delivery but obviously didn't get order in early enough for that. I spoke to Tesla last week and got the standard November/December delivery spiel, but when i spoke to them today they've said they can't update me as the leasing company need to give them authority to do so. I've gone back to them to do that, but i'm really hopeful it means there is actually an update to my order.

Finding this forum has been great to educate myself on the process and have a bit of an idea where things are, otherwise i'd be in the dark as my leasing company have been nearly useless at any updates.

Hi all,

Many thanks

Also ordered on 2/10

M3 LR+ / Grey / Black, be nice if I had a more accurate date from Tesla as I need to sell my current car prior to delivery but need my car for my daily commute!

Reactions: Eco Boy