Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sound, they honestly seem to the only 3rd party seller about. Some of the Google reviews are off-putting so I'll do a deep dive tomorrow 😂

I've sent an email off to the Tesla EMA store and queried stock levels of the official one and asked if there any option to order from the UK store and pay the custom charges. I'm assuming this will all get ignored but you gotta be in it to win it 😂

Thanks man, I know yeah I’ve my fingers crossed for the rest of the Irish lads in here to get anymore of the cancellations!

Me and bandito, couple of Limerick boys in the Tesla gang 😉
Called CS today and they said I’m more than likely going to be February at this stage 😭 Prayer for a cancellation so ye can have another Limerick member in yer gang 😂

Got wind there were something stirring on the Forum from someone.

Can't say I agree, I specifically asked what spec to order to get a Dec car and got no answer yet (feel a bit ghosted now) congrats man but bit miffed even more now that someone who ordered after to me gets offered a cancellation.

You must be the Tesla whisper :)
Suppose they can't actually tell what spec will get Dec-2021 delivery because sold out and only when someone cancels do they have a car to assign... And then they go down the list to next person with that spec or very similar spec and contact them? 🧐

And then alot of the cancellations seem to be white interiors so far, so that would be either love it or hate it for most people, it also costs more, so if you didn't order white interior originally they are very unlikely to call to check if your interested in that cancellation even though it may be exact same spec every other way I'd say - white interior would be 100% no from me with a dog 😂

CS said it would likely be w/c 6 December that they get most cancellations as they call to confirm payment and collections..... And when people suddenly realise they don't want to get a 2021 reg with only 2 weeks left in the year which makes sense given the fully year depreciation in 2 weeks 😅

Reactions: dave8089
Or may
Suppose they can't actually tell what spec will get Dec-2021 delivery because sold out and only when someone cancels do they have a car to assign... And then they go down the list to next person with that spec or very similar spec and contact them? 🧐

And then alot of the cancellations seem to be white interiors so far, so that would be either love it or hate it for most people, it also costs more, so if you didn't order white interior originally they are very unlikely to call to check if your interested in that cancellation even though it may be exact same spec every other way I'd say - white interior would be 100% no from me with a dog 😂

CS said it would likely be w/c 6 December that they get most cancellations as they call to confirm payment and collections..... And when people suddenly realise they don't want to get a 2021 reg with only 2 weeks left in the year which makes sense given the fully year depreciation in 2 weeks 😅
Or maybe you just need to be from Limerick 😜

• Funny
Reactions: John_IE

Couldn't see why someone would want to cancel just because of the blending between 2021 and 2022 year...both would be a UK 71 reg until March anyways...plus I would prefer to buy a well looked after, low mileage September vehicle than a high mileage company car January vehicle...if you've got the patience then you'd want to wait for the March 2022 vehicle that's where the difference is...that's why December is going to be a bumper selling month for Tesla...like myself, I look at it as being a wonderful Christmas present 🎁🎉😁

just received a text at 8:54 with a Tesla Update - my M3LR Blue + 19" is nearly here message. Car due for home delivery on 3rd December. A couple of days ago when VK docked people got messages then - was that the template that those who received a message received? trying to figure out if there is a link between ship offloading and text received (Helios Ray landed today) or if it's just random..

On the trade in, I actually rang Tesla today to ask about how does cancelling my trade in work being so close to delivery. Turns out that even though my trade in agreement with tesla ends this week, they've already accepted the car for trade in. Apparently I won't need to revalue the car now. Worth a shout for anyone that has trade in agreements expiring with Tesla right before collection
Cheers chief - think ill be running close to my second 60 day window so good to know.

Couldn't see why someone would want to cancel just because of the blending between 2021 and 2022 year...both would be a UK 71 reg until March anyways...plus I would prefer to buy a well looked after, low mileage September vehicle than a high mileage company car January vehicle...if you've got the patience then you'd want to wait for the March 2022 vehicle that's where the difference is...that's why December is going to be a bumper selling month for Tesla...like myself, I look at it as being a wonderful Christmas present 🎁🎉😁
Those guys are in Ireland. Their system of registrations and residual values are different from UK.

Reactions: Bandito

Can we please not mention the word "depreciation" I don't want to cancel my order 😂

• Funny
Reactions: Noel_a and John_IE