Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The travellers down my road are gonna get some shock when I pass by the sulky in complete silence!
Tesla are also in for a shock too when all these limerick lads arrive up with their "trade-ins"....

CS - "What is the condition of your trade-in?"
El @Bandito - "Shes a beaut, coat is in good condition, very sturdy, plenty of horse power....."

Little do they know Daisy the pony will be rocking up to the showroom! 😂😂😂

1637660760889.png

Tesla are also in for a shock too when all these limerick lads arrive up with their "trade-ins"....

CS - "What is the condition of your trade-in?"
El @Bandito - "Shes a beaut, coat is in good condition, very sturdy, plenty of horse power....."

Little do they know Daisy the pony will be rocking up to the showroom! 😂😂😂

View attachment 736344
Lot of scrap metal in a Tesla 😜

• Funny
Reactions: Bandito and John_IE
just received a text at 8:54 with a Tesla Update - my M3LR Blue + 19" is nearly here message. Car due for home delivery on 3rd December. A couple of days ago when VK docked people got messages then - was that the template that those who received a message received? trying to figure out if there is a link between ship offloading and text received (Helios Ray landed today) or if it's just random..
Same as you, got a text this AM and delivery 3/12.

Sorry if this has come up before, but trying to pay Tesla the deposit and my bank is like who the f*** are you paying as these details dont match. Assume this has come up for most when trying to pay the deposit/ or pay for the car?

Any solutions here or do you have to pay and just hope its not landed in some account in Belarus?

Reactions: kael13 and JonP73
Sorry if this has come up before, but trying to pay Tesla the deposit and my bank is like who the f*** are you paying as these details dont match. Assume this has come up for most when trying to pay the deposit/ or pay for the car?

Any solutions here or do you have to pay and just hope its not landed in some account in Belarus?
A number of posts on the topic Payee detail validation seems to be not supported by Citibank. Make a £1 transfer first and it should appear on your Tesla Account page (usually in a few minutes to hours). Once this is confirmed you should be confidently be able to transfer larger sums. I'd do this irrespective of the validation when large sums are involved.

• Informative
Reactions: JohnnyEnglish
A number of posts on the topic Payee detail validation seems to be not supported by Citibank. Make a £1 transfer first and it should appear on your Tesla Account page (usually in a few minutes to hours). Once this is confirmed you should be confidently be able to transfer larger sums. I'd do this irrespective of the validation when large sums are involved.

Yeh, apologies, was aware of some stuff on this. Thanks pal, will do this. Assume you still have to take a screengrab and share that £1 to tesla delivery team etc.