Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is the supercharger open yet?
No it's not I'm afraid. I've put a handful of pictures on FB group, I did try uploading here but the file sizes were too big.

Is the supercharger open yet?
I thought the TC is temporary - in Debenhams car park

It does seem ripe for some SC's though.
The original plan was it would be a year long collection point with Trafford Centre reserving the right to reclaim the space for one month come Xmas time. Looks like they've decided not to enact that bit of the agreement and leave Tesla in place.

Anyone else had a 'service invoice' email? exciting stuff..

Car is washed and has mudflaps! Not collecting till Tuesday though so might get dirty again.... Wish I could go today! Not seen anyone else talk about this?

Screenshot 2021-11-25 at 14.23.31.png

No it's not I'm afraid. I've put a handful of pictures on FB group, I did try uploading here but the file sizes were too big.

The original plan was it would be a year long collection point with Trafford Centre reserving the right to reclaim the space for one month come Xmas time. Looks like they've decided not to enact that bit of the agreement and leave Tesla in place.
Thanks, at least I can plan around it. Looks like my alternative would be Charnock Richards services for my nearest one from home for now.

Reactions: Karlcole
Looks like I've lost my charm, rang tesla to try move my delivery from the Monday, said it couldn't be moved earlier 🥲

On the bright side, She did mention that all the Irish registrations were sorted today for the cars set for delivery on December 10th so shouldn't be too long before I have mine. I was told a lot of Irish people had their deliveries pushed to Feb/March so I should take my 13th and run with it 🤪
You've done something right to get 13 Dec....... because looks like some of us will be waiting for jolly old st nick 🎅 Sounds like mines going to be 20-24 Dec 🤞

Ordered a M3 LR Red/black aero on the 14th Nov - managed to lock it in a day before the price rise.

Just received the 'vehicle arrival being date being calculated', text message, hopped onto our Tesla account and now have a VIN in the source code. :)

LRW3F7EB9MC****** - on the vin decoder it seems to suggest its not a LFP battery?
LR does not have LFP battery, only MIC SR+ (or what they call that now) have LFP batteries