Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Lads we’re keeping Bezos in business!

I’ve gotten a screen protector (for scratches, won’t do much if something hits it hard enough to break the screen it’s broken either way!).
Run flat slime and pump kit as naturally no spare tire in our very expensive cars.
3m double sided tape to do the licence plate really clean looking - someone put a video in here weeks ago.
Centre console organiser.
Book hook thing.

Must look into the drinks holder thing, I didn’t know about that issue 😅
Dave please help me understand how to do this number plate thing? Are people taking off the Tesla number plate holder and literally sticking their number plate to the bonnet? Is that what I'm hearing?

Just confirmed my pick up from the Trafford centre for 23rd December after hearing nothing from Tesla since I ordered in October. Probably didn’t help I put the wrong phone number in…

I’m so excited, I started this year by not being able to justify the cost and then I was diagnosed with leukaemia so I decided to take the plunge as an end of treatment present to myself. Life’s too short!
Literally started my last chemo cycle today so coming at just the right time.

Screen protector is really just to reduce glare and also to minimise fingerprints showing on the screen. Protecting against scratching too as said earlier. Will defo look at the cup holders - handier for cleaning too id say. My wife is adamant we will be getting all weather mats as soon as the stock ones look a bit crap.
I picked up a set of all weather mats too from Ali express. Delivery is a massive slog though, recently got delayed until December 23rd but really have no idea how accurate it is. I think they left china on Friday...

Link

Again, just copied someone that had these already on the forum and recommended them

I’m so excited, I started this year by not being able to justify the cost and then I was diagnosed with leukaemia so I decided to take the plunge as an end of treatment present to myself. Life’s too short!

If there is ever a reason to treat yourself - that would be at the top of the list. As you say Life is too short.

Wishing you a speedy recovery

Reactions: couplands
El Bandito, what cup holders did you get? Cant seem to find one that I like.. Misses is a coffee monster and so need to sort something out, she'd have no issues spilling coffee everywhere.
As a massive coffee drinker I feel the pain :p

I picked up the cheapest one I could find that looked similar to a generic one I saw on youtube. From what I gather it sits flush when installed, the others in my opinion look rubbish - again not ideal, I dont really want to have cheap rubber on show in my 50k car 😂

Amazon Germany

Just confirmed my pick up from the Trafford centre for 23rd December after hearing nothing from Tesla since I ordered in October. Probably didn’t help I put the wrong phone number in…

Wow, I hope you're feeling better - what a great present to yourself!

Dave please help me understand how to do this number plate thing? Are people taking off the Tesla number plate holder and literally sticking their number plate to the bonnet? Is that what I'm hearing?
The original number plate housing somewhat resembles scaffolding so a lot of people remove them and either position the plate to the bracket behind said scaffolding or buy a vinyl plate and stick that to the front bumper like attached (not my motor)

Attachments

• 3FF4A478-189A-4A4F-B664-4F6CB33FBB42.jpeg
    3FF4A478-189A-4A4F-B664-4F6CB33FBB42.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 61
Argh, I'm so behind on this forum (battling a deadline)! Great news that pick-ups are happening and more are being scheduled. So sorry to hear some have been put back.

I've now fully paid for my baby and getting very excited for Saturday! Will be sorting out the sale of my Alfa this week too.
Accessories I have so far are rubber mats and screen protector. I like the sound of the cup holders tho', am also a coffee monster. 😁

Oh wow! wish you well buddy!!!! Treat yourself.

Update ... Woke up to sheer excitement today as i received my 'Your vehicle arrival date is being calculated' ... Wonder how long after that i get a delivery date??

So;

10th Oct - Ordered my M3 LR in Black
18th Oct - Text received - confirming my order
30th Nov - Text Received - Arrival date is being calculated

So mine must be on one if the boats due to dock anytime now.

Hope this helps anyone with timelines.
I received my delivery date exactly a week after that text - my delivery is 23rd December from Newcastle. I’d imagine your car is on Grand Dahlia, which is just approaching the Suez Canal - though I could be wrong, Mr Miserable is the guy to ask he’s got an uncanny knack of knowing which vessel cars are on. Between you and me I think he’s got cameras on all the ships! 😜

Congrats all round ;) Wish you happy driving and good health.

Wish you well and enjoy your new wheels,

I picked up a set of all weather mats too from Ali express. Delivery is a massive slog though, recently got delayed until December 23rd but really have no idea how accurate it is. I think they left china on Friday...

Link

Again, just copied someone that had these already on the forum and recommended them
I ordered the same ones at the beginning of November, along with a few other things, everything else arrived quickly but I'm still waiting for the mats.

Sorry to see this, thats absolutely crap news. Especially when you've the commute planned and paid for!

On the mileage of 100miles, I wouldnt read too much into this as they can log into your car online and check. My M3 is currently on a ship but the CS was able to tell me its sat at 70% charge when we were on the phone.
Thanks! with the Irish lads I seem to have been done over quite badly for delivery...look at the text they sent then a few minutes later getting the crap call...still feels very strange to me but hey!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211130-120702_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20211130-120702_Messages.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 52
Had a call to tell me (2 days out) that my car won't be ready in time and so had to push collection to the next day. I then realised that I couldn't make the new appointment so went on live chat to rearrange. Live chat gave me the original time and date back, and when I asked if the car would actually be ready they just replied "It's booked".

Why do they do this to me, I can't take it any more :oops: