Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got someone based in Ireland on the phone a few mins ago. He told me that Irish registrations are left to the last minute as they only tend to take 15-20mins to do. They don't want a car sitting around in the lot and registered 😂

Mentioned to expect it today or tomorrow as I've fully paid up
Let us know if you hear back. Would be nice to pickup without the pain of having to arrange insurance on the spot.

Got USB ports and wireless charging too so hopefully it’s just a blanket text to cover their backs. Now charging at the Hilton Heathrow supercharger! Had around 35% charge on it when picked up
Apparently they've made a note on the 'file' of mine that I need a decent charge to get home (was promised delivery but they moved it to collection). I'll believe this when I see it...

A designation is the old performance motor. My VIN also has an A in it, the other option for the RWD M3 is the J designation which is the new efficient motor they've changed to

Thanks for that, I really have no idea which combination of motor, battery, heated seats, steering wheel, USB ports, wireless phone charging or whatever else may be missing or included.........

Having followed the forum for a while it seems like no one can really say anything for certain even after the vehicles arrive as features can appear in the OTA updates but there are so many variations reported, some with, some without, different prices reported etc. it seems like a lottery.

I will report on mine when it arrives, it has a registration starting with BT but I have no idea where it's coming from.

Reactions: Bandito
Thanks for that, I really have no idea which combination of motor, battery, heated seats, steering wheel, USB ports, wireless phone charging or whatever else may be missing or included.........

Having followed the forum for a while it seems like no one can really say anything for certain even after the vehicles arrive as features can appear in the OTA updates but there are so many variations reported, some with, some without, different prices reported etc. it seems like a lottery.

I will report on mine when it arrives, it has a registration starting with BT but I have no idea where it's coming from.

wheel.png

It's like playing Wheel of Fortune, where most of the wheel is bad lol.