Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Insurance sorted and on the home straight ....

Screenshot_20211206-183934.jpg

You might be pleasantly surprised regarding the home charger. I had mine installed last week and they didn't touch the fuse board, they put a new mini consumer unit actually inside my meter cupboard and it runs directly from that, so they didn't touch any existing wiring or fuse boards. :cool:
Yeah good point, but I feel like I'll be paying twice with the electrics being overhauled and a new RCD fuse board going in mid next year.

Hey all, didn't get a chance to update you lot until now. Picked up the car earlier today.
Spent a decent amount of time looking around and found no issues, though it was decidedly darker when I picked up, will take another good look around in the daytime.

No missing ports or wireless charging on mine. Car had about 160m battery capacity on it but decided to stop by the Horton road service centre for about 15-20mins to top up to about 280 before heading home.
Still waiting for my home chargepoint to be installed.

The car drives beautifully and is as fast as I remember, really enjoying it!
Definitely gonna hold out for a while before I get the acceleration boost, doesn't feel like I'm missing any speed just yet!

Collected mine on Saturday….
My CS chats leading up to collection consisted of being told it’d be included with my ‘newer model’
🤷🏻‍♂️
Called Tesla today enquiring about heated back seats and steering wheel. They said they’ll email the relevant team to get it resolved. Both just appeared now - didn’t do any software update.

Attachments

• 1705DAEE-8FEB-45A9-9F9B-E63A6167B103.jpeg
    1705DAEE-8FEB-45A9-9F9B-E63A6167B103.jpeg
    260.1 KB · Views: 36
Called Tesla today enquiring about heated back seats and steering wheel. They said they’ll email the relevant team to get it resolved. Both just appeared now - didn’t do any software update.
Thanks - didn’t get round the posting yesterday but spoke to them yesterday morning and funnily enough exactly the same thing happened 👍🏼

Attachments

• D4ADC3B3-78C5-4009-B89E-AFB8E859879D.jpeg
    D4ADC3B3-78C5-4009-B89E-AFB8E859879D.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: Simonix and JonP73
Hey all, didn't get a chance to update you lot until now. Picked up the car earlier today.
Spent a decent amount of time looking around and found no issues, though it was decidedly darker when I picked up, will take another good look around in the daytime.

No missing ports or wireless charging on mine. Car had about 160m battery capacity on it but decided to stop by the Horton road service centre for about 15-20mins to top up to about 280 before heading home.
Still waiting for my home chargepoint to be installed.

The car drives beautifully and is as fast as I remember, really enjoying it!
Definitely gonna hold out for a while before I get the acceleration boost, doesn't feel like I'm missing any speed just yet!
Thanks for the update! I'm also planning to get the boost but going to hold out a little bit without it, so that when I do finally get it, it would feel like a new car again haha.