Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki UK 2021 Orders and Pending Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Text received at 13.09pm to be precise ! I have had some great new cars over the last 6 years from a BMW 640d Gran Coupe , VW Golf R , two BMW's a M135i and currently a M340i - but I have NEVER looked forward to getting a car as much as this Tesla . Roll on tomorrow 💪💪💪
@13:09 I got the same text about delivery tomorrow. Also had a 640d Gran coupe. that was an amazing car. also amazing how big it is on the outside compared to the inside!

Reactions: mjmherts
Thanks, I've been onto the delivery team who have sent an email onto the Dublin team asking if its still included - so we play the waiting game.

I'd imagine after me going over the cars exterior for an hour and a half yesterday they'll most definitely love to see my name pop back up :)😂
I'm surprised you lasted an hour - I think I need the checklist to keep me honest and not rushing it. Fingers crossed they sort everything out over the next couple of weeks.

When i ordered it said Estimated delivery was Feb 22. But when i look on the account, i can't see any reference to a delivery date.

Doesn't it appear on your account?
It is a very loose estimate, they build batches of cars and then assign. I had an estimate of Feb, but will be taking delivery on the 17th Dec. So just depends on when they get a car they can allocate to you.

You'll see a few posts on here where guys on certain networks have issues replying to the text, just call customer services with your address and it will all be OK.
Thanks Filbert and the others who replied. Just off the phone with customer service and delivery confirmed for Monday.

Also been told I'm getting a "unicorn" SR+ with the faster acceleration and new battery, happy days!

Reactions: guru1
Well if true I will be getting the old lights…. You know it could be something as simple as that or as you say you and others got stocks cars that were built some months back. How did you get on yesterday - any luck in getting the lights replaced?
No luck, service guy escalated it with customer service or the delivery team, said they’ll reach out to me soon to discuss options - not sure what that means

I did ask when the car was built, 27th October so I dunno what that means.

Service guy Said that they use 50%/50% split of both assembly’s due to supply. He said they aren’t old lights in his view, they’re the latest lights, there’s just two configurations.

One that was bespoke for the UK and one that was set up for the EU.

No luck, service guy escalated it with customer service or the delivery team, said they’ll reach out to me soon to discuss options - not sure what that means

I did ask when the car was built, 27th October so I dunno what that means.

Service guy Said that they use 50%/50% split of both assembly’s due to supply. He said they aren’t old lights in his view, they’re the latest lights, there’s just two configurations.

One that was bespoke for the UK and one that was set up for the EU.
Cheers Ox. That’s helpful to know but still none the wiser as to the reasons why right. Just we use two different suppliers and it’s pot luck As to which ones you will get. Another Tesla quirk I guess.

Interesting. Probably because they have a shed load of them left over
Definitely don't want the older rear lights if can help it 😬...noticed and wasn't a fan of the small rear indicator's ages ago and was so happy when realised it had changed so bit the bullet...will be a little bit disappointed to purchase a brand new Q4 car and still have the old lights 😫...my rolling a dice of sixes with Tesla might be coming to an end! hope not 🤞🏼

My text received at 13:09 too! 😄

I know what you mean! I've been a BMW man for the last God knows how many years, but looking forward to the M3 more than any previous car too!
@Filbert1884 just received a text from 'AnyVan' to inform me of delivery
@mjmherts I just got a text from "AnyVan" with my delivery time tomorrow, between 10am and 2pm!
I was just about to message you I am quoted between 12.44 and 16.44 tomorrow o_O