Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki [UK] 2021 - The Holiday Release - 'holiday fun' not V11 UI changes and features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anybody know how to get the shortcut to the charging port, wipers etc from above the Car symbol in the bottom right of the screen? I’ve tried a range of long/short presses and flicking up and down from the car symbol. It was shown at the intro to V.11 after it installed, but I can’t seem to get it to work.
It would have been really good if they’d retained that!

I only picked my car up on Monday and the screen was a mystery, with this new layout I have spent a bit of time playing around with it and like it.
It will still take a bit of getting used to but that's the fun of a new toy (erm I mean car)
In relation to the charging port, the easiest way I have found to open it is press the right steering wheel button "open butthole" works for me :) programmers with a sense of humour

Well, the light show was impressive in the dark on our 2020 model. I would expect it to be even a bit more in our 2021 model but the update is still to materialise on that one :( .... It will be fun to have a play with a few sequences of both cars playing together, side by side and might well warrant a meet with the "locals"... would be fun to do a circle and have some drone footage the dark! o_O:D

My screen doesn't seem to show my connectivity status any more. I am used to the screen noting when we don't have LTE available (frequent in our country area) because it's just a waste of time trying to interact with navigation or use voice commands at those times. My other big miss is having the odometer and consumption since last charge or specific trip on screen. I used to be able to easily see my Wh/mile without delving into the controls screen... but no more.

Reactions: diddy84
This is only a very minor issue I know, but since the update my app is showing everything in kilometres. In the car itself it’s all miles, but the app is all European and metric!

I’ve looked through every menu I can and can’t find a setting to change it. Anyone else with the same issue?
Update your app to latest version. There is a whole thread

Reactions: Advocate
My screen doesn't seem to show my connectivity status any more. I am used to the screen noting when we don't have LTE available (frequent in our country area) because it's just a waste of time trying to interact with navigation or use voice commands at those times. My other big miss is having the odometer and consumption since last charge or specific trip on screen. I used to be able to easily see my Wh/mile without delving into the controls screen... but no more.
Agree, some of the information in the top bar were really useful and Tesla removing that was more for a cosmetic appeal rather than user friendliness. And the monochrome look was especially attractive and identified more as a model 3 look. So that’s bit of a disappointment