Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki [UK] 2021 - The Holiday Release - 'holiday fun' not V11 UI changes and features

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agree. The trip page was useful to gauge how you are doing for kWh when making a long journey.

Anyone worked out a quick way to see it as before?
Totally agree with you. Whilst I like the new layout in control menu I did also like having it there on long trips to keep an eye on. Haven't found another way.

Also, can you not turn on the heated seat without the climate coming on now?

Remember those times when you downloaded an update for your phone in good faith and lost 2 days of your life trying to get your head round it all again and finding out how to do things and where they were etc, well this...

The only + for me is that I've only had the car for 2 weeks so haven't quite had time to get used to how it was.

I miss seeing my name up the top of the screen though and having my trip counter showing and being able to adjust heated seats with one button and, and, and... :eek:

Does anybody know how to get the shortcut to the charging port, wipers etc from above the Car symbol in the bottom right of the screen? I’ve tried a range of long/short presses and flicking up and down from the car symbol. It was shown at the intro to V.11 after it installed, but I can’t seem to get it to work.

Does anybody know how to get the shortcut to the charging port, wipers etc from above the Car symbol in the bottom right of the screen? I’ve tried a range of long/short presses and flicking up and down from the car symbol. It was shown at the intro to V.11 after it installed, but I can’t seem to get it to work.
I think that was just an explanatory image for the release notes, trying to say “these are accessed in menus behind this button now”

Reactions: plisken