Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK 2022 Orders to Delivery inc the shipping thread for posts with no shipping news

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would be good to know how many people still have an end of June EDD for their Model Y, when they ordered and spec.

Model Y / LR / MGM / Induction / Black Interior / Ordered 15 March 2022
EDD June 19th - June 30th
Manchester / Trafford

Last edited:
I spoke to a friend who got the 1st batch of MYs in Q1 and although they waited for a long time "under normal circumstances", the whole process was smooth as butter.

Q2... (with regards to our Tesla EDD bubble) feels like its at another level of crazy with a dollop of unfortunate events!

I appreciate we have bigger world problems to deal with but as this is so close to our hearts then it's hard not to be emotionally involved in this roller-coaster.

Anyway, happy Monday everyone!

After my edd moved from June to September, i decided to do something about it, drawing on my Blue Peter experience and without double sided sticky tape, i have adressed the issue with a post it note, it made me feel a little better for a nano second.
IMG_2357[1].JPG

Think the easiest way to look at this is Tesla want to get cars into peoples hands as quickly as possible especially given how they report to the markets. Q2 may be a write off for them but I suspect they will just take the bad quarter and then have a huge next quarter when we all get our cars and Shanghai is fully operational (hopefully).

I'm switching off now given my date switched to September, will see what happens. Hope all those with June X dates manage to get theirs delivered and keep that slot.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaltyMod3
I'm not sure what to think anymore! Mr M has ruled out Glovis Splendor arriving in the UK. It is docking at Suez on the 27th.
Heh. MY at 2022 Tesla MY Long Range AWD in GB listed at £ Sold became available at 10:19 this morning; sold at 10:33 this morning.

Where on earth is the stock coming from ?

For those interested 2022 Tesla MY Long Range AWD in GB listed at £ 57,090 is still available (posted at 10:19) but it won't hang around long...
Bizarre, that's exactly my spec!

Reactions: Snowy77