Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

UK accessories for RHD Model 3 [megathread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did the same and i notice your middle piece is just like mine. It is not quite wide enough. It irritates my OCD badly.

As the edges are not perfectly parallel, the relative width of some sections is determined by how far forward or back it is placed. Its too late for some, but worth doing a dry fit moving them slightly forward or back to see where the width matches best.

Following the rather odd statement from the garden of no. 10 today, I’m looking for a windscreen sticker for my M3 that says “eyesight test in progress”.
Anyone come across one?:):):)

Make sure you have a vulnerable young child in the car whilst you are testing whether you're safe to drive ... I'm not sure why you would do this but I believe highly intelligent government advisers consider it to be a reasonable course of action.

Does the Force being strong count as an accessory?

8B12D008-B483-478E-A9D9-48169FDA5FB1.jpeg

More a tool rather than accessory but I bought this to enable easy removal of the wheel centre caps so that I can easily switch between the aeros and the alloys (and also to remove the caps to align the bottom of the T logo with the valves).

Heavy Duty Suction Cup Mini Screen Dent Puller Remover Tools Lift Glass Moving~ | eBay

Works well for under £5. Just need to wet the plastic surface and push hard before pulling the lever back to remove the caps.

More a tool rather than accessory but I bought this to enable easy removal of the wheel centre caps so that I can easily switch between the aeros and the alloys (and also to remove the caps to align the bottom of the T logo with the valves).

Heavy Duty Suction Cup Mini Screen Dent Puller Remover Tools Lift Glass Moving~ | eBay

Works well for under £5. Just need to wet the plastic surface and push hard before pulling the lever back to remove the caps.

Yes, these things are ideal. They're what I have used ... check out Amazon too (a bit cheaper).

Reactions: Medved_77
Ordered this set the other day via Model 3/Y store as the price was incredible. Later turned out it was a pricing error which they corrected the next day (£37 -> £230). They honoured the price though which was completely unexpected. Not pictured below but includes the dashboard trim too. Dispatched already so should be here soon.

View attachment 540344
Unfortunately I'm still waiting for this to arrive. Was handed over to the airline on 18 May and tracking hasn't updated since.

Meanwhile a smaller item from the same seller was purchased on the 2nd of June and arrived in the UK this morning from China!