Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[uk specific] Software 2023.32

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has this latest fw been pulled? I got the notification to download 32.4 last night whilst my wife was at work. It started to dl when she came home, but I had to go out before it had chance to finish. When I returned home it did start downloading again but has since vanished. In car screen says up to date as of Aug 10. The car is still on 26.9 and the app has no pending download.
Same thing for me. Vanished before I had chance to download it.

Reactions: asl3312 and Doudeau
2023.32.4 installed two days ago. Yesterday I noticed Sentry Mode had stopped working - no error messages on setting it when I left the car but no recorded video despite a message saying there were events. It took me a while, but it transpired that dashcam had been turned off. Anyone else noticed this after the upgrade?

Just back from a trip down to London and back to Newcastle with this version and my goodness, the phantom braking is horrendous.

I can't remember it being this bad in my year and a half of Tesla ownership. It seems to get randomly freaked out by cars in the left hand lane, flashes them red in the visuals and sounds a warning chimes while slamming the anchors on

Just back from a trip down to London and back to Newcastle with this version and my goodness, the phantom braking is horrendous.

I can't remember it being this bad in my year and a half of Tesla ownership. It seems to get randomly freaked out by cars in the left hand lane, flashes them red in the visuals and sounds a warning chimes while slamming the anchors on
It seems that 32.4 has been halted. Perhaps that’s why

2023.32.4 installed two days ago. Yesterday I noticed Sentry Mode had stopped working - no error messages on setting it when I left the car but no recorded video despite a message saying there were events. It took me a while, but it transpired that dashcam had been turned off. Anyone else noticed this after the upgrade?
I picked up 11 events on Weds (Update for me was Saturday) so I assume it's working as normal for me....

Yep noticed the same, 3 years ownership and this update has introduced shocking unnecessary braking while on AP.

I wouldn't call it phantom, just ridiculously paranoid. If a car in the left lane gets anywhere near their offside white line, the car slams on. Worse in narrow lanes due to construction.

Reactions: NewbieT and Cardo
No phantom braking while on AP, but I had a much more violent AEB event this morning because a pedestrian decided to wait for the green man a little too close to the road to the car's liking. It stomped on the brakes like crazy, almost got me rear-ended, and the pedestrian couldn't get why I was stopping while it was green for me... This is quite dangerous, especially when you can't disable it, and it occurs In pure manual driving too...
Poor calibration

No phantom braking while on AP, but I had a much more violent AEB event this morning because a pedestrian decided to wait for the green man a little too close to the road to the car's liking. It stomped on the brakes like crazy, almost got me rear-ended, and the pedestrian couldn't get why I was stopping while it was green for me... This is quite dangerous, especially when you can't disable it, and it occurs In pure manual driving too...
Poor calibration
I’m not sure that AP is for city streets with traffic lights

Ps...my bad, you were driving...sorry

Had a 10 mile round trip on B roads. The car slowed on a bend for no apparent reason. It’s not thinking bends as on the sharp bend near my house it didn’t slow at all, just limited autosteer as usual. Also still spots 30 limits on side roads!
Havent tried dual carriageways yet.

2023.32.6 looks to be going pretty wide. Has anyone else got any experience of it?

I had some annoying phantom braking events on motorways with 2023.32.1... wondering whether to stick or twist :)
I’ve had it since Friday. Only done short B road journeys and had it slow on a bend which it wouldn’t normally. Nothing wrong with the slowdown in itself but maybe it still has some tricks up its sleeve.
Having said that, I had nothing bad in 32.1 or 32.4.

2023.32.6 looks to be going pretty wide. Has anyone else got any experience of it?

I had some annoying phantom braking events on motorways with 2023.32.1... wondering whether to stick or twist :)
I've upgraded to 23.6 tonight because 23.4 was absolutely awful on the motorway for phantom braking whilst passing other cars. I'd never had a problem until that update, probably due to the FSD visualisations as someone mentioned. Hopefully that'll be fixed in 23.6