Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[uk specific] Software 2023.32

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anybody else had the sat nav wanting to leave the motorway at every bridge, seconds later showing the correct exit. I'm still waiting to see if the 2 button reset has fixed it. I just got .6 last night and it's so much worse than before. the wipers weren't working on auto at one point, not changing lanes, phantom braking when overtaking, invisible 60 signs on the motorway. I have even had the take corrective action even though there was no need to adjust the steering.

Ok I must be the outlier here, it’s definitely changed but I think it’s a move in the right direction. It’s not perfect but up and down the M6 yesterday in poor weather, it is clearly now closely monitoring the position of the car in the adjacent lane. Most reactions were positive, particularly where larger vehicles are dangerously close in the narrow lanes of road works. A place where I have had to intervene regularly in the past. It had 1 odd incident with a Volvo weaving in his lane, but well away from the white line and it wouldn’t pass. Another thing I noticed new was a weather warning at the top of the nav list when settling up the destination, never had that before!

Ok I must be the outlier here, it’s definitely changed but I think it’s a move in the right direction. It’s not perfect but up and down the M6 yesterday in poor weather, it is clearly now closely monitoring the position of the car in the adjacent lane. Most reactions were positive, particularly where larger vehicles are dangerously close in the narrow lanes of road works. A place where I have had to intervene regularly in the past. It had 1 odd incident with a Volvo weaving in his lane, but well away from the white line and it wouldn’t pass. Another thing I noticed new was a weather warning at the top of the nav list when settling up the destination, never had that before!
I'm also happy with this

But .4 and .6 still do nothing to allow moving back in after passing a lorry while driving towards the sun at 12:30ish

.6 has now reintroduced a "indicate to change lane to follow route" on a303 from Basingstoke to Andover that had disappeared in recent updates

Still get plenty of phantom braking/slowing

2023.32.6 looks to be a general release being pushed to standard update cars. Got unprompted TeslaFi email to download yesterday with Tesla app showing download available when opened. But didn’t get Tesla app push notification yet.

Last edited:
Updated to 23.6, last night. My M3’s severe insomnia appears to have been cured. With 32.4 (and .2, I think) the car wouldn’t sleep for more than a few minutes before being woken up.
Same here. I was losing 3% a day at home - so Sentry off - and the car was never asleep for long. See the logs here from my Home Assistant - look at how often it was 'awake' on and off (the grey bars). I parked up yesterday 27th at 13.30;
1695900713668.png

I've just started the 32.6 update so I'll do a similar comparison after that has finished.

Not loving the new update so far.
Car went in for the MOT this morning and while explaining how to turn on transport/towing mode it completely rebooted when selecting it. At first i thought that was just what it did when you select it (having never done it before) but it did it again on a second attempt.

I'm on the lookout for a MY with USS and read post yesterday that the latest software will stop USS sensors being used (I can't find it now), is this the case?

I saw the RSymons video which showed them still working, which was probably filmed before the latest update. I've seen a few 2022 MYs in the spec i'm after, but if the USS have now been disabled, I'll stop looking.

I'm on the lookout for a MY with USS and read post yesterday that the latest software will stop USS sensors being used (I can't find it now), is this the case?

I saw the RSymons video which showed them still working, which was probably filmed before the latest update. I've seen a few 2022 MYs in the spec i'm after, but if the USS have now been disabled, I'll stop looking.
Don't worry about it, vision parking is absolutely fine if you:-
  • Only park in daylight
  • When it's not raining
  • In Costco sized parking spots
  • With no wheelie bins in sight
  • Reverse in
  • Don't want/haven't paid for Summon or Self Park via FSD