Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYP
Blue
Black Interior
OD: May 20th
ODD: June - July
EDD: June 8 - June 22 (May 31st)
EDD2: June 13th-20th (June 1st)
VIN: Assigned June 1st
Dallas, North Texas

I want to order the homelink module, I wonder if I can order it and have it installed prior to delivery day?

EDD2: June 10 - June30
EDD3: June 20 - June 27
VIN Assigned: June 2
VIN: 7SAYGDEE1PF799182
UPDATE:

Woke up to VIN being assigned (sent 3AM EST)
3rd EDD (6/3)- 06/17-06/24
Task to add insurance appeared.

We’re not worried about HW3 vs HW4, but for those that are curious, VIN PF796.

Hoping our EDD updates to a sooner date for delivery!
Those should be HW4! :)

Reactions: RichBenn
I did my VIN through that Reddit page yesterday as well and below is my result, HW4 With Matrix!

IMG_0788.jpeg

Reactions: retbesla
Doesn’t the current MY directly come with the Homelink already?
Not to my knowledge on Model Y’s. We also need to add it to my wife’s MY if it is without it from factory.
Got so used to it with our Model S already, in fact get pretty upset at times when the geo-grid auto open or interference stops it from working at the right moment and we end up stopping short of the garage and have to then tell Siri HomeKit to instead open the door.

Wow my od is 5/5 and current edd is 6/11-30. I was thinking the same way to change the color. But I have decided to stay as it was… It is frustrating
Yeah, super frustrating. Even saw the same configuration, in the same city, with the same OD get a VIN last Tuesday. If I knew changing the color would make it show next week I might, but I actually want the white car so I guess I just get to wait Tesla to use whatever weird delivery rubrik they use.

Reactions: mark02115
Not to my knowledge on Model Y’s. We also need to add it to my wife’s MY if it is without it from factory.
Got so used to it with our Model S already, in fact get pretty upset at times when the geo-grid auto open or interference stops it from working at the right moment and we end up stopping short of the garage and have to then tell Siri HomeKit to instead open the door.
No. It costs $300 itself w/o installation

Saw that ppl were getting HW4 from Austin (podcats on YouTube had the info), >PA124xxx should be HW4. Some said maybe even lower than that had it. I think most of NJ deliveries are coming from Austin so glad it is showing up.
I talked to the local SA.....I have a MY pick up on monday PA124xxx, but I was told it is NOT HW4 --- bummer
I will update - if I accept the car on monday

Wow. So, the Rep in the event - Get to know your next step in Teams seminar said the wrong info to me. Homelink is one of items in my checklist. I asked if I can pre-schedule to get the HomeLink installed before my delivery day, and someone from Tesla in the event said that the new Tesla MY already includes it and I don’t have to request to install it separately…. Anyway, no big deal. I can ask for the installation and pay for it then. Throw this item back to my checklist again.

Yeah, super frustrating. Even saw the same configuration, in the same city, with the same OD get a VIN last Tuesday. If I knew changing the color would make it show next week I might, but I actually want the white car so I guess I just get to wait Tesla to use whatever weird delivery rubrik they use.
Since many of us with non standard colors from the April and wite seat waiting rooms are still waiting, I think waiting for those with May orders is wise. Unless, if course, one shows up in as stock that you like and you can contact them fast enough. I suppose those are canceled or changed orders.