Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Waiting Room for MYLR/MYP : May 2023 orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYLR Gray 7 Seater 19” Gemini
OD- 05/06
ODD- May to June 2023
1st EDD (5/15): 05/29-06/26
No Vin yet

Long Island, NY

UPDATE:
2nd EDD (5/28)- 06/02-06/16

Delivery task for “final payment due” appeared yesterday.

UPDATE:

Woke up to VIN being assigned (sent 3AM EST)
3rd EDD (6/3)- 06/17-06/24
Task to add insurance appeared.

We’re not worried about HW3 vs HW4, but for those that are curious, VIN PF796.

Hoping our EDD updates to a sooner date for delivery!
UPDATE:

Reached out to our SA via text and they confirmed Matrix headlights and build date of 6/2.

Didn’t bother asking about HW4 because we couldn’t care less lol. Tbh when we ordered, we didn’t have any concern for the hardware. Whether HW3 or HW4, we were confident with its safety and features :)

Reactions: retbesla
I was planning on placing the order today. However, I see a lot of posts from folks of Seattle (where I live), saying they haven't been assigned a HW4. I guess, I'll wait for a week or so before placing the order.

Got the exact same config and estimated EDD in SoCal. A colleague of mine ordered MYLR way before me and his estimated EDD is end of June/early July, so MYPs indeed seem to deliver faster. Wondering if we'll get HW4. Checking my app every hour, lol.
1st EDD: June 2 - June 16 updated May 31
2nd EDD: June 3 - June 16 updated June 3
3rd EDD: June 4 - June 16 updated June 4

😅😅😅😅😅

• Funny
Reactions: Sagus1
MYP
Midnight Silver
5 Seat Black Interior
OD: May 16
ODD: June - July
EDD: June 12 - June 30
VIN: N/A
Delivery Location: Fife, WA

Originally ordered WHITE seats, but changed to BLACK on 5/28… no change to my EDD

Changed delivery location from LYNNWOOD to FIFE on 05/27… no change to EDD

Sorry if others have already posted this exact question but does anyone know definitively that I don't have to submit my final payment until I inspect the car? I live in Texas, I know someone asked if it varies by state so thought I'd mention that. Also, my credit union has already sent them a check for most of the car, the only thing pending is my 10K downpayment. In this case, does it even matter anymore? Feel like I should just pay the rest considering the bank already paid a large chunk (I didn't seem to have a choice on waiting). I was told no payments can be accepted at the service center during delivery. Thanks in advance!
I picked mine up Friday, and paid after I inspected it.

Maybe Ken Paxton should work on following the other laws rather than having the antiquated law about direct sales of cars. 🤣

The law was originally intended to prevent manufacturers from coming in and competing head to head with dealerships, which have lot's of money invested. Don't know if that argument is relevant still. I see where Ford is considering following Tesla's lead and selling direct to customers at a fixed price. I think there are about a dozen States which have similar laws to Texas about direct sales.

I won't respond to your political statement. :)

The law was originally intended to prevent manufacturers from coming in and competing head to head with dealerships, which have lot's of money invested. Don't know if that argument is relevant still. I see where Ford is considering following Tesla's lead and selling direct to customers at a fixed price. I think there are about a dozen States which have similar laws to Texas about direct sales.

I won't respond to your political statement. :)
I was joking. I understand why the law was created, but more than likely was created because the dealerships had a better lobby - it's all about influence. I lived in Texas for 25 years, politics are funny there (well, everywhere):D

Reactions: Alonzo