Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What’s the average Wh/mi you are getting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Five months of ownership and 1,621 miles shows 237 wh/mile. My wife just drives this car about town on errands, so maybe drives 50 miles per week. We did drive to the service center for a day trip, and then took another day trip to Gilroy and then down to the Kettleman City Supercharger. On those trips (I did most of the driving) our wh/mile was closer to 220.

We do not have the aero wheels.

And my lifetime wh/mile on our 4-year old S with nearly 50,000 miles is 278. So perhaps I am a much slower driver than most.
Off topic, but love your profile picture, on my road trip down to Vegas from Canada I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that sign, it was something you'd see in a comedy show or something, haha.

Yesterday, averaged 200wh/mile on a 30 mile trip, mix of back country roads and highway up to 60mph speeds. 40 degrees F temperature, drizzle, no heat on but seat warmer.

I drive a stealth performance with 19 inch wheels. Lifetime for 700 miles is 245wh/mile.

SR+ RWD.

Got it August of this year. Average during August and September months was 218 Wh/mile. Now that it has gotten colder, lifetime average has crept up to 230 Wh/mile. Car currently has 6,200 miles and is on 18” Aeros less covers.

Commute is 65miles round trip and is primarily interstate traffic in Atlanta (15-80mph).

344 Wh/mile for me. 376 over the last 1000 miles with the cold weather we've been having here in WI. Mix of highway and country roads. No city driving.

Haven't driven it in the summer yet. Hopefully that will bring down the average.

IMG_2959.jpg

8400 miles, purchased last December so almost a complete year, in a couple weeks. Current lifetime efficiency is 245Wh/mile. My range is from 280Wh/mile in Winter to 190Wh/mike in Summer. When I got my car in Winter, couldn’t believe people got in the 220s and lower. Thought it was impossible. Then it warmed up, and efficiency improved!

I used to charge to 90% last Winter, changed to 80% in Spring, then experimenting with 63% and less, recently, after reading that 3.92v is optimal. Currently 58%, as the miles become 180 miles @58% for 310 rated miles. I got 180 this morning. Nice easy round number for me to remember so I’ll notice if it changes.

• Informative
Reactions: hcdavis3