Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Will this buff out?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gonna need more T-Cut.
Hilarious sentry footage of a huge coach managing to reverse into my parked Model Y in a massively empty staff car park.:eek:
Started the insurance process, but drove it home seemingly OK. Any thoughts on repairability? Would the car warn me if something massively wrong?
It's a company car lease through Arval so I get to experience what that process will be like....
sad - Copy.png

Did they at least leave a note?
Or has sentry saved you in allowing to identify the coach number plate?

I agree, not an expert, but no critical car organs In the bumper anymore (would have been different with an ICE); hopefully it's purely cosmetic..
Maybe the airbags sensors are bust though so the only risk I could think of is a malfunction if you were to be involved in a subsequent frontal collision...

Upvote 0
Gonna need more T-Cut.
Hilarious sentry footage of a huge coach managing to reverse into my parked Model Y in a massively empty staff car park.:eek:
Started the insurance process, but drove it home seemingly OK. Any thoughts on repairability? Would the car warn me if something massively wrong?
It's a company car lease through Arval so I get to experience what that process will be like....
View attachment 1053895
Tell them the car isn't driveable otherwise you may end up like me waiting 6 months for a repair

Upvote 0