Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Yacht Floor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have to agree... it's an outrageous price for this piece. I'm driving a P85+ loaner right now that has the Yacht Floor, and I looked at that piece today and there's no way I'd pay $500-800 for it. And it does imply that the drop-in center console (which is much larger, more complex, and has leather and wood pieces to it) will be very very expensive, which is a shame.

I have to agree... it's an outrageous price for this piece. I'm driving a P85+ loaner right now that has the Yacht Floor, and I looked at that piece today and there's no way I'd pay $500-800 for it. And it does imply that the drop-in center console (which is much larger, more complex, and has leather and wood pieces to it) will be very very expensive, which is a shame.
You mean sham, right? Obscene prices for stuff that should have been standard in a car with a 100K sticker price....

Just FYI this is the window sticker from my loaner car and it does show the yacht floor as a $500 option.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1374892567665.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1374892567665.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 1,092
I think it really classes up the front. Count me in for one. I have no interest in the center console box - I prefer the openness of the cabin and haven't been missing the storage space.

Naturally, I'd prefer $500 for all finishes, including CF, as some people are paying with service loaners at the moment.

I think it really classes up the front. Count me in for one. I have no interest in the center console box - I prefer the openness of the cabin and haven't been missing the storage space.

Naturally, I'd prefer $500 for all finishes, including CF, as some people are paying with service loaners at the moment.

Me too, I'm in for one, I don't really want a center console either, I don't like keeping a bunch of stuff in my car anyway, so a center console would be useless. I would much prefer some more carbon.