Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable:General Discussion

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only see the "see dealer for pricing" note instead of a price. Also, it apparently requires the use of their inverter. It is a DC product like the PowerWall 1 which requires special inverter support.

It also weighs 45% more, has 80% larger volume, while having only 11% more capacity, and not containing temperature control system (check the ambient temperature requirements). All indications are that Pana offering will be more expensive than Tesla's and inferior than the PowerWall 2.

Snap1.png

Last edited:
Finally:
Model 3 passed all regulatory requirements for production two weeks ahead of schedule. Expecting to complete SN1 on Friday

(Elon on Twitter)

Edit: Guess we can take SN1 to be the first production car coming from the final line, right? Regulatory passed means they can deliver them to customers I guess!

Last edited:
WOW - just wow. Of course the bear argument would be that this is only regulatory approval and nothing about supplier capabilities etc. etc. etc.

But I'm really liking this kind of news! Bring on the tsunami!

EDIT: Of course people may point out that this still doesn't represent an actual reveal and no commitment as to when cars will be delivered. So we will have to see what happens. In fact, one could argue that the wording allows for very slow / delayed delivery as it doesn't say anything about actual cars coming off the line...

WOW - just wow. Of course the bear argument would be that this is only regulatory approval and nothing about supplier capabilities etc. etc. etc.

But I'm really liking this kind of news! Bring on the tsunami!

EDIT: Of course people may point out that this still doesn't represent an actual reveal and no commitment as to when cars will be delivered. So we will have to see what happens. In fact, one could argue that the wording allows for very slow / delayed delivery as it doesn't say anything about actual cars coming off the line...
I mean...if the bears were holding out for the model 3 launch to get scrubbed.
The impossible July internal deadline has been met.
I'd be getting a little nervous about now.

Finally:

(Elon on Twitter)

Edit: Guess we can take SN1 to be the first production car coming from the final line, right? Regulatory passed means they can deliver them to customers I guess!

This is awesome! I believe SN1 stands for serial number 1 (the first regulatory approved production car of the new model) in case anyone is wondering about that.

Exponential growth from 100 to 1500 in two months? Wow...

I am really looking forward to configuring my Model 3 order soon!

Reactions: sundaymorning
Status
Not open for further replies.