Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
no immediate replacement plans. I'll hold out for whoever offers FSD for real, at least that's my thinking at the moment.

You are the boss and will be missed. You are like the guy in Mr robot only instead of hacking Evil Corp to get revenge for killing your father, you hacked a Tesla to give all us nerds hope. Hope is a powerful thing.

Tesla just called me to let me know they are buying my car by the end of this week. So I guess I would not be able to provide any more snapshots or other info from inside the ape.

It was good while it lasted.

Feeling very conflicted about this news. But if it's a good deal for you then that's what matters.

We should start a go fund me page, to buy @verygreen car, before Tesla to keep it open for research and development purposes, we cannot give back the last unicorn...

last_unifcorn.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: lunitiks and daud
Wow, really that's it? Can't believe it, you just quitting? Must be more on that than just a lemon.
Thanks though, made reading MANY threads so much more interesting. Great work! Great guy! Best knowledge.
Nothing fishy is going on, I wrote back in May about this (then purely theoretical) topic: Will you buy Tesla vehicle again?
I just did not imagine back then that I'll actually have a chance to have a "do over". Might be next time I'll need to write a lengthy post about what I would do differently as a teenager if given a chance and see if that works similarly too? ;)

As I already said somewhere:
The *only* reason I bought the car in the first place is because I promised to myself I'd buy whatever car comes with "v2" autopilot (mostly meaning self driving car on highway to me back then) since I did not want to be a betatester for a feature that might potentially put me in danger. It looked like Tesla AP2 was checking that box, but alas. Anyway, I guess this sort of discussion should not be in this thread, so this is my last such offtopic post here.

Thanks everybody for your support, I did have some good time researching the car internals and I am happy you found it useful too. Also I found that sometimes it's better not to know "how the sausage is made" so to speak ;)