Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Guess this should be an interesting one for developments.

3x Performance:

Ext: Red
Int: Black
OD: 15/12
VIN: N/A
EDD: 14-20 Weeks

Ext: Blue

Ext: Midnight Silver

Model 3 RWD
Ext: White
OD: 19/11
VIN: nil
EDD: nil

I still have no concrete delivery date but I received a text from the Tesla sales rep yesterday saying end February/March. I asked him if the next batch will have the new AMD CPU's and he had no idea, but the most recent batch did not yet have them....

Got an email from the TA that my LR ordered on the 16th of December is apparently in the production run for January. Not sure I trust that, but fingers crossed!

Hopefully they release the Y for order in January and there’s a bunch of dumped orders as people move over to the Y…

Reactions: sdca
Got an email from the TA that my LR ordered on the 16th of December is apparently in the production run for January. Not sure I trust that, but fingers crossed!

Hopefully they release the Y for order in January and there’s a bunch of dumped orders as people move over to the Y…
Did you reach out to your TA? Or did they just email you? No response/update from mine so far

Folks,

Where do I find contact details of my Tesla support person? He called me once in mid-November offering a smaller battery cancellation. I said that I wanted a larger battery and that was the end of our communication. I heard his name as Zed, but I was in a really noisy environment and cannot vouch for hearing his name correctly. I could try to find his phone number in my phone logs provided it was not blocked, but basically he can contact me but I cannot contact him. I would prefer email as a means of asynchronous communication with written record. I understand that he is afraid I may be pestering him with daily emails asking him 'how soon'?, but I am prepared to let him live in that fear. Right now I am reduced to trawling the depths of the internet looking for morsels of information.

Call your nearest Tesla dealer, if you've already placed an order they'll be able to look up in their system who your Tesla SA is.

Mine was located interstate and communication with him was limited, he claims because they have so many clients assigned to them. When I needed to confirm details ASAP showing up in person at the Tesla showroom got me the answers that I needed.

Call your nearest Tesla dealer, if you've already placed an order they'll be able to look up in their system who your Tesla SA is.

Mine was located interstate and communication with him was limited, he claims because they have so many clients assigned to them. When I needed to confirm details ASAP showing up in person at the Tesla showroom got me the answers that I needed.
Thank you, Maximillan.