Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m glad this little thread has turned into a nice little support and information group at just over 100 posts! Thanks all for reading, watching and contributing this far!
I’ll admit i’m so glad it exists.
I knew about the cars but some of the little nitty gritty details I’ve learnt from this thread have been incredibly insightful.
In saying that it makes the wait seem so much longer.

Reactions: rgc1990
Anyone else discover their estimated delivery time slipped from 8-12 weeks to 14-20 weeks overnight? I wouldn’t be annoyed if I hadn’t picked the LR over the M3P solely because it was estimated to arrive several weeks earlier.
I saw you only just ordered last week. Usually the EDD disappears after a few days. Fingers crossed it’s just showing you what’s on the website and not reflective of your actual order. In theory it’s only a few weeks until the Q1 cars start getting built, so hopefully folks start to see hidden VINs and actual date ranges not long after.

Anyone else discover their estimated delivery time slipped from 8-12 weeks to 14-20 weeks overnight? I wouldn’t be annoyed if I hadn’t picked the LR over the M3P solely because it was estimated to arrive several weeks earlier.
My M3LR still isn't showing an ETA in the app so i'm hoping it still 8-12 weeks. I ordered on 08/12.
Hopefully you still end up with a Q1 car.

This forum/thread has been incredibly helpful so thanks everyone. To share some love I had my wall charger installed by a Tesla recommended electrician 3 weeks ago. He put me on to an electricity supplier that sells power to you in 30min segments at wholesale rates. At times the price is extremely cheP and often negative. Yesterday it got to -0.25 cents. A great time to charge your Tesla and get them to pay you 😊
E3AC2EB4-CB57-4571-B69E-A76D3FC3E10B.jpeg
CC034A30-1477-483B-935A-938A06CC8740.jpeg

Reactions: Vostok
I saw you only just ordered last week. Usually the EDD disappears after a few days. Fingers crossed it’s just showing you what’s on the website and not reflective of your actual order. In theory it’s only a few weeks until the Q1 cars start getting built, so hopefully folks start to see hidden VINs and actual date ranges not long after.
Good to know - I was wondering how reliable the delivery range was.

Fingers crossed I sneak into Q1 delivery or that some orphans appear on the website in the next few weeks!

Hi All,

Ordered mine a few weeks back, Tesla Rep mentioned I got in just before cut off, but no details on ETA other than 8-12 weeks. I also offered to get the MSM if one became available, but I don't suspect that will occur.

Model 3 Performance
Ext: White
Int: Black
OD: 30/11
VIN: nil
EDD: nil

Took the wife and kids for a test drive last week @ Chatswood, and now everyday I get asked by the kids when are we getting the car. So probably not my best idea, as it's not just me wondering now...

Good luck to all those who ordered before end of year. Fingers crossed for Ryzen goodness ! That would be a nice gift given the wait times are all over the place.