Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good to see more Y's getting the cargo shelf. BTW for tow hitch, I highly recommend the 3rd party easy-detachable hitch cover found on Amazon:
Amazon.com

This piece makes it so much easier to put on/take off the cover.
I've seen people on YT complaining and struggling with the hitch cover, I do not have mine yet, but I do not believe it will be an issue for me.

I could be wrong, hopefully not, I fairly mechanically inclined and have faith in my skeelz 😂

I've seen people on YT complaining and struggling with the hitch cover, I do not have mine yet, but I do not believe it will be an issue for me.

I could be wrong, hopefully not, I fairly mechanically inclined and have faith in my skeelz 😂
I have dropped the bumper on my two Model Xs and installed aftermarket hitches, replaced them with the clips without breaking, have run wiring through that and my S. This hitch cover is a piece of nonsense. I bought the aftermarket magnetic cover.

Reactions: JDEWD250
Just took delivery of a MYLR and everything was perfect. This is my 2nd tesla, I have a M3P as well that I took delivery of in mid-2021 and I can honestly say the build quality of the MY is WAY better than my 3.

We did a thorough inspection before "accepting" delivery in the app. Found nothing, no paint issues, no panel gaps etc. On the inside of the car, everything was perfect as well. I was most worried about warping of the glass since that was a huge issue with my M3P. I had to take it in 3 times to get the front windshield changed before I had one that was acceptable. With the MYLR there are literally zero things to complain about, glass is perfect, no smudges or dirty finger prints anywhere.

The MYLR came with Matrix headlights, updated door trim and NO cargo cover. Also, it didn't come with the screen cleaning cloth which my M3P did, I wonder if this was a mistake from Tesla or they just don't come with the cloths anymore.

Vin F556 & took delivery in LA.

Good Luck everyone!
My F556 delivered yesterday. It’s also nearly flawless. Just some swirl marks on the paint from bad detailing. No other issues that I can see