Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How would vehicle drop offs (as in home delivery?) be quicker than customers picking up at the SC? Does it save them paperwork time? I imagine they’d have to devote more resources and time dropping off to homes.
Don’t shoot the messenger, I questioned it too and that’s what I was told. I even suggested what if I can pickup at brea and SA said it was all deliveries. Even last week when I dropped in another SA said if I did get a delivery date the service center would text me and prioritize home delivery” vs picking up at the store

Reactions: FatherTo1
So who’s your SA if you place an online order? Been trying to get ahold of someone (anyone) for days now to adjust my down payment and no one at the Rocklin Tesla answers the phone (sales or delivery). I’ve chatted with Tesla and they have told me three time they sent my SA a message to contact me and they would reach out within 48 hours… been almost 72 hours now. And tips to get ahold of someone?
Email [email protected] they were able to adjust my down payment within 20 minutes! Not sure if they work weekends though.

Hi Everyone, So I am new to the forum but find all the entries very helpful. My husband and I are waiting for our LR Model Y white/white/20”; we place our order April 16th and estimated delivery has been all over the place but recently settled on June 21-30. The concern I have is no vin has been assigned. Anyone else in the same boat? I spoke with our SA (Buena Park, CA) and was advised production was set to be completed on our vehicle around June 17th. Anyone in the OC area? Getting any other info you can share? Thank you!!

Reactions: Greg007
I would call back and maybe try talking to a delivery person instead of an SA. Be frank with them and say you know they have a way to see your estimated build date and you would really appreciate it if they could look that up for you. That being said, you and I have a very similar config and ordered only a few days apart and my SA sent me a screenshot showing my build was scheduled for today. So I wouldn't be surprised if you're in the same batch. #teamblue
I will call back. I called their number and pressed 4 so it should have been a delivery advisor. Thanks

Hi Everyone, So I am new to the forum but find all the entries very helpful. My husband and I are waiting for our LR Model Y white/white/20”; we place our order April 16th and estimated delivery has been all over the place but recently settled on June 21-30. The concern I have is no vin has been assigned. Anyone else in the same boat? I spoke with our SA (Buena Park, CA) and was advised production was set to be completed on our vehicle around June 17th. Anyone in the OC area? Getting any other info you can share? Thank you!!
I have the same configuration (Burbank delivery/pickup) and was told by Burbank the 17th as well. This past week was even told by the end of the week on Friday (the 18th). Others with same or very similar config were told the 17th as well. But still no VIN for anyone.

Reactions: Mini23
Ordered 5/27, completed profile on 5/28
Sacramento
MYLR, White Exterior, Black Interior, 7 Seats, Gemini, No tow, FSD

EDD:
5/28 - 3-13 weeks
6/4 - July 24 - Aug 13
6/8 - July 8 - 28
6/9 - July 22 - Aug 11
6/10 - July 8 - 28
6/11 - June 18 - 30
6/12 - June 14 - 30
6/13 - June 15 - 30
6/14 - June 16 - 30
6/15 - June 16 - 30
6/16 - June 18 - 30
6/17 - June 18 - 30
6/18 - June 20 - 30
6/19 - June 21 - 30
6/20 - June 22 - 30

I have the same configuration (Burbank delivery/pickup) and was told by Burbank the 17th as well. This past week was even told by the end of the week on Friday (the 18th). Others with same or very similar config were told the 17th as well. But still no VIN for anyone.
Appreciate the response. I just check my account, only update is EDD to 6/22-6/30.

All at the Anaheim convention center behind my house they’ve delivered these all since Thursday. This morning, I was about 60 more in the parking garage. They looked like they were getting updates . All lights flashing and a guy was out there with laptops .
50C013E5-8B09-4691-8707-91D1DF365D91.jpeg

All at the Anaheim convention center behind my house they’ve delivered these all since Thursday. This morning, I was about 60 more in the parking garage. They looked like they were getting updates . All lights flashing and a guy was out there with laptops .View attachment 675522
I see lots of Gemini wheels on the MY’s.. Wondering if that’s my holdup.. Or maybe me just trying to rationalize my delay..

All at the Anaheim convention center behind my house they’ve delivered these all since Thursday. This morning, I was about 60 more in the parking garage. They looked like they were getting updates . All lights flashing and a guy was out there with laptops .View attachment 675522
Fingers crossed those are not all assigned and all of us waiting get an email or text soon :)