Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The longer I wait, the more I doubt my decision. We ordered white/black with the 19” wheels. I’m REALLY contemplating switching to MSM/white interior. At this point, will the purchase price change? Will the order get delayed even more?

Hello Members,

Any inputs on how effective the lumbar support is in LR Y. Kind of unhappy that the new vehicles are missing it. I'm 6 ft 2 and have lower back issues for some time. Share your experiences

Also any comments on how long the wait would be ??

Hello Members,

Any inputs on how effective the lumbar support is in LR Y. Kind of unhappy that the new vehicles are missing it. I'm 6 ft 2 and have lower back issues for some time. Share your experiences

Also any comments on how long the wait would be ??

I was bummed to hear it was removed, also. BUT it’s only removed from the passenger seat. Still a bummer. Seems easy enough to leave it be.

Good to hear updates for early may order.. Did you have a chance to chk with the SA regarding the missing lumbar support? Will they be able to add when the parts are avaialble?
I personally don’t care that it’s the passenger lumbar support being removed. The person who spends 90% on the passenger seat is my wife, and she doesn’t even sit still when going on long trips. On the other hand, I’m strapped down in one position controlling the wheels in my seat.
Whoever speculated about chip shortage causing Tesla to remove lumbar support in passenger seats could be true, but I personally value the overall package more than just “passenger seat lumbar support.”