Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This might be too personal but since we're all here just waiting to take delivery let's have a convo. What do you all do for work? What car are you coming from? Any accessories or mods you are doing to your MY or M3?
I’ll bite. I just retired last year at 50.

I could tell you from what but then I’d have to…;)

I currently drive a Porsche 911 S.

I’m starting a new business and the MY will be my company car.

I bought my wall charger which should get here tomorrow. It’s all Pre wired and ready to go.

I also have a cart full of accessories on Amazon but haven’t hit buy yet until I get a vin.

I ordered 4/12 MYP MSM, Blk, 21.
Dates currently 5/31-6/20. Burbank pick up.

Reactions: CupitCrew
My range was 5/28-6/14 yesterday and now it is 5/31-6/20. Can your math work out my delivery date? 😂
Haha, I wish. My estimated date has officially gone missing so its either I am getting my car very soon or I am getting a call from Elon himself telling me that my car has fallen off a transport truck and that they are hoping to get me my car by the end of September 😂

This might be too personal but since we're all here just waiting to take delivery let's have a convo. What do you all do for work? What car are you coming from? Any accessories or mods you are doing to your MY or M3?
Hi!
I’m a Project Manager.
I’m coming from a 2008 Audi A3 S-Line but before that I owned everything from 1990 Porsche 964, 1986 951 to a Honda Prelude. I have a shameful amount of accessories in my garage but other than a matte black spoiler I don’t plan on adding any cosmetic or performance mods.
DDD5AA7C-B90B-448E-8531-FEDDB3897009.jpegE3405AC6-0E3D-40AB-A31F-EF3BCBC6A7FD.jpeg

I’ll bite. I just retired last year at 50.

I could tell you from what but then I’d have to…;)

I currently drive a Porsche 911 S.

I’m starting a new business and the MY will be my company car.

I bought my wall charger which should get here tomorrow. It’s all Pre wired and ready to go.

I also have a cart full of accessories on Amazon but haven’t hit buy yet until I get a vin.

I ordered 4/12 MYP MSM, Blk, 21.
Dates currently 5/31-6/20. Burbank pick up.
My goal is to retire at 50 so hopefully I hit that mark.
Is your Porsche a 996, 997 or 991? I’ve got a 997 Turbo as my fun car.
I should have held off buying everything for my car lol because it's making the wait worse.

Hi!
I’m a Project Manager.
I’m coming from a 2008 Audi A3 S-Line but before that I owned everything from 1990 Porsche 964, 1986 951 to a Honda Prelude. I have a shameful amount of accessories in my garage but other than a matte black spoiler I don’t plan on adding any cosmetic or performance mods.
View attachment 667050View attachment 667051
Are those OZ’s? Clean A3 man I had a couple Audi’s myself. After the MY I want the eTron GT that’s a beautiful car.