Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My goal is to retire at 50 so hopefully I hit that mark.
Is your Porsche a 996, 997 or 991? I’ve got a 997 Turbo as my fun car.
I should have held off buying everything for my car lol because it's making the wait worse.
Its a 991 Carrera S. Special ordered. Blk/blk, carbon ceramic brakes, PDK, 18way, Carbon, HRE wheels. I love it. Turbos are awesome, my buddy has a 991 Turbo S. Thing is a rocket. I prefer the naturally aspirated Porsche's myself. Crazy that the Tesla will actually be quicker.
7378765E-4874-481C-A952-A52B4C201B28_1_201_a.jpeg

This might be too personal but since we're all here just waiting to take delivery let's have a convo. What do you all do for work? What car are you coming from? Any accessories or mods you are doing to your MY or M3?
Work as a Project Manager/Consultant in the healthcare tech world. Coming from my beloved 2012 volvo XC60 which I've had for over 6 years. Prior to that, it was a string of hondas and toyotas. Note - I am super impressed with Volvo's seats. I have sat in my friends luxury high end cars and even they compliment how comfortable and supportive the volvo seats are. Will be interesting to compare long drive comfort of the Tesla seats.

Ordered a few accessories (matte screen protector, organizer tray), still shopping around for floor mats.

Was going to to do partial PPF but I think I just might go wild and do the stealth satin PPF wrap to give my white a matte look. And window tinting. Those are the immediate mods for now.

Reactions: Srleadjb
Work as a Project Manager/Consultant in the healthcare tech world. Coming from my beloved 2012 volvo XC60 which I've had for over 6 years. Prior to that, it was a string of hondas and toyotas. Note - I am super impressed with Volvo's seats. I have sat in my friends luxury high end cars and even they compliment how comfortable and supportive the volvo seats are. Will be interesting to compare long drive comfort of the Tesla seats.

Ordered a few accessories (matte screen protector, organizer tray), still shopping around for floor mats.

Was going to to do partial PPF but I think I just might go wild and do the stealth satin PPF wrap to give my white a matte look. And window tinting. Those are the immediate mods for now.
Of all the cars I’ve ever been in, Volvos have the most comfortable seats ever!

I saw awhite one around my area with some kind of satin ppf it looked sick. Never saw anything like it.

Reactions: Mini23
Yeah it does set it apart. See in your sig you are getting the blue color. Those wrapped in stealth look GORGEOUS. the darker colors definitely give it a more pronounced aesthetic look.
Yeah also saw a blue one with a warp that gave a weird cool matte shine but wifey is all against those wraps so I’ll just have to hold on to that for now.

I haven’t sat in one for long periods of time but at the New York autoshow they had the XC90 Excellence package and it’s was probably the nicest thing I’ve sat in.

Reactions: Mini23
I got a big psych out today. I was on the Tesla website screwing around and building a Model 3 for fun even though I have MY in order since 4/22 in N Cal. So at about 4:30 today I got a call from my local SC and they said hi this is so and so from Tesla and I’m so psyched and they say hey we see you are interested in a M3. Want to come in for a test drive. lol. Anyway I asked about the My deliveries and they said that all N Cal deliveries will be in second half of June. I believe it.