Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my vin yesterday. Do you know where I find a signed sales agreement for financing? I called in and they said its on my account under glove box. I dont see that.

Ordered/completed profile 05/15
MYLR white/black 19 inch no tow
There should a document link that says MVPA, it's located where your order agreement is as well.

July 7th order date...MYLR Grey black interior and tow hitch...my delivery was floating from September and October all along...than last week changed to September 26-30 and we were so darn excited..then this morning it changed back to October 3-20. Grrrrrrrr Tesla!
Bummer that must be deflating. My “like” reaction was more “thanks for the info”. FWIW 7/11 order here. EDD has been at 10/13-11/2 for 4 weeks now after being fully or partially in September since OD. Friday will be interesting.

July 7th order date...MYLR Grey black interior and tow hitch...my delivery was floating from September and October all along...than last week changed to September 26-30 and we were so darn excited..then this morning it changed back to October 3-20. Grrrrrrrr Tesla!
Ours did a similar thing a few days ago and readjusted to Sept 28-30. So maybe there is still hope for this month for you and me.

My Model Y was delivered last night around 8pm! Caught the Tesla Rep in the driveway, and he was very helpful with some last minute questions while waiting for his pickup.

Vin to Present Timeline
Vin received Monday, the 20th
Delivery schedule text/email received Tuesday (Delivery scheduled for next Monday 12-4)
Payment email received/payment sent Tuesday
Phone call on Sunday saying they could drop it off a day early at 8pm
Car dropped off at 8pm on Sunday

Congrats! My edd keeps getting bounced around currently 28-30 so I am hoping I get to share your excitement soon

Thanks!

I guess I got lucky, when I ordered it said 4-5 weeks. Today it's been 1 month and 2 days. Can't complain!

I just completed the payment via transfer. That was slick.

Login, choose bank, login there.
Get text message to confirm
Select account and boom, money is gone. Kinda scary actually.
Face scan to confirm ID.
Review final docs, done.

Now waiting....

Last edited:
I took delivery on the 25th in the evening. They told me that they'd deliver on Sunday at some point (because it would arrive on Sunday morning by rail), but they called Saturday morning and delivered that evening. It has been wonderful, but found on Sunday morning (in the light) that there is a 3 to 4-inch crack on the roof, so getting that and a few other small things (driver rear seat is difficult to fold up after it folds down, small gap in the sealant/lining between driver-side doors, black scuff on interior), and repaired today at 4:30 in Burbank. I hope they have a loaner and they take care of things quickly.

Interesting that your OD is slightly before mine but close, but so far my VIN ride is nothing like yours (quick EOQ vapor, disappear, hold at 11/30-12/20 for weeks, disappear).

I think that the selected DC also plays a role in the EDD. My DC is Stockton, which is usually not very busy so there aren't many semi's delivering vehicles there and they have to queue-up. I'm assuming that the semi's that line up at the Fremont factory lot are each destined for a single DC. If true, then Stockton needs to queue up 6 (?) vehicles to fill a semi before a delivery is scheduled.

That might be why I'm stuck at the generic "January". For a more busy DC like Dublin, the EDD's seem to be much sooner since many more trucks delivery there.

So everyone do me a favor and change from your boring old crowded Dublin DC to the beautiful spacious deserted Stockton DC ;) And Teslitored confirms that the SA's there are super friendly and helpful.

Stockton is also a Service Center for this portion of the Central Valley; that's probably the only reason why they are delivering there also...

Scott

1632790210655.png

And here is a busy day with an EOQ delivery at Stockton. We don't even warrant a real semi truck :(
1632792028767.png

Teslitored photos

--

MYLR | Red ext | White int | 19" | 5 seats | tow | no FSD | Order 07/31 | Profile 07/31
EDD: January
DC: Stockton

Last edited: