Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I used to roll my eyes when people who took delivery would say “hang in there it’s totally worth it!” I just took delivery today and yes it’s worth it and everything I thought it would be! The car itself was damn near perfect. There was a couple imperfections on the bottom rear plastic part of the lower bumper which will be replaced on Thursday.

The actual pick up was a little weird, I got there 15 mins early and found my vehicle charging so I started going through the process to accept delivery. Once I accepted delivery about 30 mins had gone by and I get a call from Tesla asking was I there yet and how did I find my car to accept delivery? I said I used the vin number, so they asked me nicely to exit the vehicle as they still had some work to do on it. Not sure what they did the car was back outside about half hour later, and I was off and hood to go. Funny thing though since I accepted delivery while the car was charging I was charged for the charge itself lol. I couldn’t care less I was too damn happy to be in my car.

Sorry for the long post my friends but hang in there, these are fantastic machines worth the all the heart ache lol

Attachments

• 1DEA44CB-33CF-4A95-8BB9-AE4D69DA0FA4.jpeg
    1DEA44CB-33CF-4A95-8BB9-AE4D69DA0FA4.jpeg
    499.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 8CCF262D-3BA4-4DE7-AA5A-B671271E5E3F.jpeg
    8CCF262D-3BA4-4DE7-AA5A-B671271E5E3F.jpeg
    469.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 2C9EC96B-E3B5-4731-BCCE-7A6CF1A7AF15.jpeg
    2C9EC96B-E3B5-4731-BCCE-7A6CF1A7AF15.jpeg
    324.3 KB · Views: 50
Just now assigned a VIN!
Congratulations! Post pics when you get your car. So excited for you. Maybe tomorrow is my day. :)
I used to roll my eyes when people who took delivery would say “hang in there it’s totally worth it!” I just took delivery today and yes it’s worth it and everything I thought it would be! The car itself was damn near perfect. There was a couple imperfections on the bottom rear plastic part of the lower bumper which will be replaced on Thursday.

The actual pick up was a little weird, I got there 15 mins early and found my vehicle charging so I started going through the process to accept delivery. Once I accepted delivery about 30 mins had gone by and I get a call from Tesla asking was I there yet and how did I find my car to accept delivery? I said I used the vin number, so they asked me nicely to exit the vehicle as they still had some work to do on it. Not sure what they did the car was back outside about half hour later, and I was off and hood to go. Funny thing though since I accepted delivery while the car was charging I was charged for the charge itself lol. I couldn’t care less I was too damn happy to be in my car.

Sorry for the long post my friends but hang in there, these are fantastic machines worth the all the heart ache lol
Congratulations!! Lovely pics. Enjoy your new car and post how is it after some time. It would be hard to get off this site once everyone gets the car. Its like a big Tesla family. :)

Congratulations! Great pics! Beautiful family!

Nice! Glad you got the match finally. All your accessories installed yet? 🤣

Congratulations. This was long overdue for you. Beautiful car, beautiful family. I am sure your kids would have been super thrilled today!