Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MY LR/Black/Black/5 seat/20in induction/no tow/FSD ordered 4/17 in SoCal. No changes since initial config. Completed profile same day, submitted and accepted loan and trade in info that same week and insurance info the week after. Buena Park pick up location. No VIN yet. Delivery dates all over the place, goes back and forth between date range and range in weeks. Original EDD range was 5/16-6/16. As of today, EDD range is 6/9-6/29.
Ordered the same day. My current EDD is June 11-June 30. Pick up in Temecula. Let's hope its earlier than that!

I've been calling the Dublin SC since yesterday to get an update but nobody's picking up.
I even tried Walnut Creek showroom but it goes straight to voicemail.
Texted my SA yesterday but didn't get any reply. It's so frustrating!
I feel you. Only way to have them talk to you is to actually go there and bug them.

patience is the key…

OMG PEOPLE. Today is NOT the day to be a telemarketer cold calling me from a socal number!!! I had to google them so fast to find out if they were from Tesla.
IMG_0022.jpg

HOLY COW! That's wild, an entire month before me. I feel discouraged. Maybe I can just start asking about their demos :( . I know it's probably all due to containment hold, etc. and July 31st is the furthest date out for delivery estimated but I had no desire to wait the 11 weeks from the start. I just wish my date didn't show up and then disappear only to reappear with something a bit more exact and then go away again.
SoCal Buena Park order here on 4/17 as well and it's the same for me with a current EDD of 6/9-6/29. The EDD has changed for me every few days, and sometimes drastically. from ranges of 5/16-6/16, to 5-11 weeks, to various ranges in June. It usually goes back and forth between all of those. So expect constant change and don't rely on it too much. You may get lucky with an end of quarter push and receive your vehicle by the end of June.

Reactions: CupitCrew
Drove by the Carlsbad lot and did not see many MY in front other than the test drive ones. On the sides, i saw maybe a handful of people looking like they were inspecting their vehicles with a security guard sitting on the curb. Did not seem very busy, but that was 2 hours ago.

Reactions: CupitCrew
Hustle, Congrats on getting a VIN. Looks like they are taking care of Northern California. I ordered on the same day (4/8). Anyone else planning to pickup at the Buena Park SC? No change to my account screen. Nothing related to the accept vision change thingy. Dates still shows June 3-23.
I hope you get your VIN soon! I ordered 4/17 and also have Buena Park as my pickup location. So if you get one, I hope I'm not too far behind.