Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone in the Bay Area gotten a VIN yet? Ordered 4/7 and my dates are June 18 - June 30. Just asking because it looks like there are people in SoCal who ordered in May and are taking delivery.
Im in Santa Cruz and I ordered April 14th and got assigned a VIN last night. Scheduled for delivery May 30th in Seaside/Monterey.

Last edited:
Crickets from my text to my SA so far. Went ahead and emailed, too. If there is any chance I will really have to wait another 13 weeks, after ordering 4/11, I will likely cancel.
Email response right away.
"You are on schedule for estimated first two weeks of June. The delivery team will reach out when the car is ready!"

If anyone else ordered from Walnut Creek, emailing order support is a quick way to get a response, just not sure how reliable the info is. [email protected]

Just spoke to an SA in UTC location.
She checked her “pre production system” for me and my original dates that said 6/5 build and 6/6 delivery apparently now state 6/27 and 6/28.

Im hoping that’s a bunch of bs
Was told something very similar by a store manager in Glendale.
About 2 weeks ago I was told by Burbank (2 different SAs on 2 different days) that it was showing late May build and late May/early June delivery. When I called yesterday to make sure I wouldn’t have an issue with payment from my CU over the holiday weekend in case I got a VIN, the SA told me I had a June 17th build date now.
Called Glendale where I ordered from about the 3-13 week concern and was told today I was now scheduled June 20-something but looking like the last week of June for build and delivery!
How did I jump an entire month in the last 2 weeks let alone 1+ weeks in a day?!
Super annoyed and pissed now…

Reactions: cheryltunt
This might be too personal but since we're all here just waiting to take delivery let's have a convo. What do you all do for work? What car are you coming from? Any accessories or mods you are doing to your MY or M3?
I work in the medical field. I'm trading in my 18' Hyundai Elantra (don't judge, it was part of our financial plan to get to this point) with 40k miles. I am dying for some pretty floor mats that almost look carbon fiber with red trim. We ordered a black on black and I plan to accessorize with red and carbon fiber.

Reactions: 3rob16