Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow. Lots of activity in the last 4 days since I’ve been on vacation :).

I got an unsolicited email from my SA just now saying that my build date is scheduled 6/4 to 6/11. I’ve been planning for last 2 weeks of June so anything before that is gravy. For those wondering about how Tesla prioritizes their deliveries, check out my post from last Sunday:
Post in thread 'Current Delivery Times'
Current Delivery Times

Reactions: cmak826

I got an unsolicited email from my SA just now saying that my build date is scheduled 6/4 to 6/11. I’ve been planning for last 2 weeks of June so anything before that is gravy. For those wondering about how Tesla prioritizes their deliveries, check out my post from last Sunday:
Current Delivery Times
wait does that mean mine is scheduled for July build?! insane

Current Delivery Times
sounds about right thats what my SA was telling me this whole time since april he said ending of june

wait does that mean mine is scheduled for July build?! insane
I would say you still have a good chance of getting one in June. They’re going to be cranking out cars over the next 4 weeks and as those weeks go on, their target delivery areas are going to get smaller and smaller in relation to the Fremont plant. They could honestly make your car on June 29th and deliver it the next day. Once they hit about 2 weeks left in the quarter, they’re going to stop delivering to East Coast and Midwest because those people won’t get delivery by end of quarter. By the final week, they’ll most likely only going to be making cars for California.

• Informative
Reactions: Mulkogi
ho
I would say you still have a good chance of getting one in June. They’re going to be cranking out cars over the next 4 weeks and as those weeks go on, their target delivery areas are going to get smaller and smaller in relation to the Fremont plant. They could honestly make your car on June 29th and deliver it the next day. Once they hit about 2 weeks left in the quarter, they’re going to stop delivering to East Coast and Midwest because those people won’t get delivery by end of quarter. By the final week, they’ll most likely only going to be making cars for California.
hope I get it before the weekend of 25th cause I have a camping trip planned. The only time I ever got any estimate was when I called the Burlingame SC the guy told me "should expect the car in June, maybe"

other than that, I ordered some accessories which are"
-floor mats
-center console trays, both fwd and aft
-mud flaps
-screen protector
-pedal pads
-door edge ppf strip
-armrest hidden storage

anything else you recommend getting?

ho

hope I get it before the weekend of 25th cause I have a camping trip planned. The only time I ever got any estimate was when I called the Burlingame SC the guy told me "should expect the car in June, maybe"

-floor mats
-mud flaps
-screen protector
-pedal pads
-door edge ppf strip
-armrest hidden storage

I am still waiting for mine as well. I have a lot of the same accessories you do. What I would recommend (based only on watching youtube reviews, mind you) was upgraded (brighter LEDs) lighting on the interior.

Frustration levels have elevated so I think it’s time for me to sign off for the weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather. See you all Tuesday and if you served in the military, thank you for your service and also those fallen soldiers.
I’ve been following along for updates from local peeps but I’m realizing that will not help me get my car faster. I think I should relax and sign off for the weekend too. ☀️🍹

(see you all tomorrow)

ho

-floor mats
-mud flaps
-screen protector
-pedal pads
-door edge ppf strip
-armrest hidden storage

here is my list thats been waiting in the garage:
  • Full Floor Mat Kit, trunk, storage, and frunk kit - Tesmanian
  • Mudguards - Tesmanian
  • Roof sunshade - Tesmanian
  • LED upgrade kit - Abstract Ocean
  • Rear floor lights - Abstract Ocean
  • Noise reduction kit - Abstract Ocean
  • Pedal upgrades - Abstract Ocean
  • Cup holder upgrade - Abstract Ocean
  • Air vent covers - ev3ddesigns (Etsy)
  • Heatshield sun screen
  • Convex mirrors - Hannshow
  • Ottoplate mount
  • Reviver Digital Plate
  • Glass Screen Protector - Spigen (amazon)
  • Satin Black Logo Bundle - EVWraps - $20