Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is your EDD after VIN? Wondering if your Y was made today and being shipped from Fremont since we are in the same boat.
oh, so I realize people are still putting down EDD's for when they will get the car. mine never gave me that. straight up gave me an appt:

text that arrived: "This is the Tesla Delivery team in Carlsbad. Your vehicle is in transit to our delivery center, therefore, you have automatically been scheduled for a 06/02/2021 2:00 PM delivery appointment at our location - 3248 Lionshead Ave, Carlsbad, CA 92010"

account page: "

Delivery Appointment​

June 2, 2021 at 02:00 PM"

so I never even had an EDD

also, my vin is 196xxx

oh, so I realize people are still putting down EDD's for when they will get the car. mine never gave me that. straight up gave me an appt:

text that arrived: "This is the Tesla Delivery team in Carlsbad. Your vehicle is in transit to our delivery center, therefore, you have automatically been scheduled for a 06/02/2021 2:00 PM delivery appointment at our location - 3248 Lionshead Ave, Carlsbad, CA 92010"

Delivery Appointment​

also, my vin is 196xxx
Nice! It's giving you an actual apt vs 3day window, interesting!

hold up this just happened
Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 7.54.11 PM.png

Delivery Appointment​

also, my vin is 196xxx
Exactly what happened to me.

Reactions: CupitCrew

Delivery Appointment​

also, my vin is 196xxx
Wow! You had quite the day of emotions, huh? Congrats!

Reached out to my SA at San Jose-Santana Row for the first time two days ago asking if he can see on the back end what my estimated build date is. He actually replied today and said that the planned build date is the week of Jun 21st. My EDD has consistently been Jun 10ish-30 since ordering. Being in the bay area suuuuuuuuucks donkey balls, y'all.

ordered 4/12. Msm, black, no tow, 5, gemini.

Reached out to my SA at San Jose-Santana Row for the first time two days ago asking if he can see on the back end what my estimated build date is. He actually replied today and said that the planned build date is the week of Jun 21st. My EDD has consistently been Jun 10ish-30 since ordering. Being in the bay area suuuuuuuuucks donkey balls, y'all.

ordered 4/12. Msm, black, no tow, 5, gemini.
So true. I just got a generic reply saying that the production would be completed in June. It is frustrating.

Reactions: Vin_L
JUST GOT MY VIN!!!!! 1891XX

No text or email from SA or anyone else from Tesla.

This morning my EDD was 6/5-6/19 and stayed that way up until the last time I checked it at 5PM when leaving work. Logged in just now since i had a free moment and was greeted with the big blue button to "Continue With Delivery". As soon as I clicked it, the VIN showed up.

I have it in the signature, but just in case:

Order Date: 4/17/21
Delivery Center for pick up: Buena Park, CA
New EDD: 5/31-6/5 (Haven't scheduled delivery yet, it's almost 10PM so I'll call DC in the AM, I have to work. all week so I"ll probably pick up on 6/5 so that I can take the care to get PPF wrap and ceramic coated which will take a few days.. Need my trade in to get back and forth to work.)
MY LR/black/black/5 seat/20 in induction/FSD/no tow