Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After reading some of the last couple pages, looks like there are a lot of you that ordered blue. So far I haven’t seen a blu one out there yet, only mine. At least in my area. That blue really pops out under the CA sunlight
Lets go #teamblue
Ppf, window tint and hub cap plasti dip after the service appointment next week

Make sure you check the bumpers closely, I noticed its a little but hard to see some scratches and blemishes on the blue color. I’m getting mine replaced with a new one :cool:
Ordered exact same config in late May. Where you getting your window tint done?

My dates change so much, I might just pick this one up from LA lol

Attachments

• Model Y P.PNG
    Model Y P.PNG
    174.4 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: ToneeO
Today is my nearest time to get MY, my sale called me ask there is a new one white/ white,7 seats, do I want it? My original was white/ black 5 seats. I replied him yes 2 minutes later, then he said it’s gone! So sad! My EDD is still June 20-30. But today I got a text from Tesla, ask me if I want to trade in my car, is it a sign I will get my car soon?
I also got the text asking about a trade-in. I'll keep my fingers crossed.
I ordered 04/29, LR, DBM, 5S, Black interior, Gemini, Santa Barbara pick-up

Where did you pick up? I talked to Carlsbad and my demo is coming in on Saturday. They said they were going to detail it.
I think someone in the main thread a few weeks back mentioned that most DC’s don’t have detailing on-site and it really depends on which DC is used. The Dublin DC/SC is right down the street from an auto wash/detailing place and it’s obvious Tesla uses them for prepping new cars. But apparently that’s not the case for some other DCs.

Reactions: sdiesel619
It looks like they are updating dates as well. My dates changed to 6/9 - 6/13 within the past few hours. (for reference, I ordered this on 3/26)

• Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 19’’ Gemini Wheels
  • Black and White Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
Just to finalize this (what a whirlwind) -- they scheduled my picked for Friday! And the SA yesterday told me I wouldn't see my car until 6/23! Phew. Thank goodness he didnt know what he was talking about

Reactions: Jeff N and JustYNot