Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMM RRRRRROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! 🥁

IMG_2042.jpeg

Well, at about 6:30PM, I gave up waiting and my wife and I went to walk the dog.....When we got back, it was sitting in the driveway!

Car is perfect from what I can tell so far. Went for a short drive last night and the thing is a rocket. So, all is good and back to normal in the universe (mine at least). This place has been a blast but I will no longer need to punish ya'll with my insanity....Besides, it looks like a new group is stirring in here now....Good luck all. I'm not going to say it was easy but it was definitly exciting and ultimately worth it...

Now, I drive!

View attachment 672186
Well, at about 6:30PM, I gave up waiting and my wife and I went to walk the dog.....When we got back, it was sitting in the driveway!

Car is perfect from what I can tell so far. Went for a short drive last night and the thing is a rocket. So, all is good and back to normal in the universe (mine at least). This place has been a blast but I will no longer need to punish ya'll with my insanity....Besides, it looks like a new group is stirring in here now....Good luck all. I'm not going to say it was easy but it was definitly exciting and ultimately worth it...

Now, I drive!
LOL everytime you decided to throw in the towel, Tesla rewarded you. Maybe I need to start trying that.

Reactions: Srleadjb

View attachment 672186

Now, I drive!
Congratulations! I noticed your paper plates list it as September car. Was this a demo unit?

Reactions: Tmedina

View attachment 672186

Now, I drive!
THAT'S SUPER CLEAN!!! I CAN"T WAIT!! We got the same build. WOW!!!

Yes, went from end of June to end of July for about a week. This am I'm back to June 20-30. Also Temecula. My SA had said I was looking at a delivery the week of 6/22, then 2 days later when my dates jumped to July he said looking at 7/10 build. EDD is back to end of June so hoping for good news.
I haven't even talked to my SA since i ordered. I ordered in San Diego though. I doubt that makes any difference. I just hope we get it soon :)

Ordered 5/6 MY LR red/black, 20”, 5 seats, no tow, EDD was June 18-30. Yesterday my SA proposed me to move forward and unlocked payment type change and trade in. Applied for a loan, got approval, but trade in is still pending.
EDD was pushed back to jul 02-aug 01. Could it be possible because of payment type change and pending trade in?
My EDD is 18-30, almost same config. It sounds like they pushed up the EDD while you are filling out your profile, accept the loan and hopefully trade in is approved today. After your info is complete, you probably will end up back with the same EDD. Or skip the trade in, use carvana or something if you think that is going to set you back.

Ordered on 5/31 EDD June 21-June30 but I noticed all the September EDD changes this morning almost all have an end of April or earlier order date.

Just speculation but it coincides with radar getting removed and parts shortages for silicon, I'm thinking the cars were probably already built but they're waiting for parts so I think they're committing to install the radar. Is this because the purchase contract can't be voided? Or some customers returned theirs due to missing radar? And September is 3rd quarter end and best guess for CA deliveries.

Ordered on 5/31 EDD June 21-June30 but I noticed all the September EDD changes this morning almost all have an end of April or earlier order date.

Just speculation but it coincides with radar getting removed and parts shortages for silicon, I'm thinking the cars were probably already built but they're waiting for parts so I think they're committing to install the radar. Is this because the purchase contract can't be voided? Or some customers returned theirs due to missing radar? And September is 3rd quarter end and best guess for CA deliveries.
100% not the case. There have been thousands of deliveries nationwide w/o radar. This is just the way it is. I see you're new here...you'll learn that EDD's mean pretty much nothing till you get that bright blue button.

Reactions: ankit
100% not the case. There have been thousands of deliveries nationwide w/o radar. This is just the way it is. I see you're new here...you'll learn that EDD's mean pretty much nothing till you get that bright blue button.
Well, without those crazy moving EDDs, this thread would be a tenth the size. So, they do add entertainment value.

I just found this from “ArizonaEV” in the AZ waiting room thread:

April 17th order, VIN assigned today. Initial delivery date changed to September, so I held off completing the purchase information until I talked with my SA.

SA did not know why the account said September. He said the system showed my car would arrive in Scottsdale this Monday, with delivery dates from Tue-Thur next week.

After talking with him, the delivery dates changes on the Tesla website changed from September to June 10-16.
Other AZ folks are also getting (presumably bogus) September estimates today.