Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Folks, anyone knows what are these terms in tesla ecosystem?
i. PBS(I assume its an add-on like PPF)
ii. OldLexicon
Also in most cases I believe if your config has PPF it is already mentioned on your order-status page. The info is available on page-source under CDATA in anonymous function.
Without any additional context, my best guess for PBS is performance brake system, which is different than the LR brake system.

Reactions: nweventhusiast
Hi guys i ordered my Y 5/31/21 it said 7weeks for delivery and my delivery now shows 8/14- 9/23. When I ordered my service advisor said that I would get delivery in June. This is all disappointing because I’m trading in my car and if I wait till then my car will further depreciate.

Hi guys i ordered my Y 5/31/21 it said 7weeks for delivery and my delivery now shows 8/14- 9/23. When I ordered my service advisor said that I would get delivery in June. This is all disappointing because I’m trading in my car and if I wait till then my car will further depreciate.
No idea why they told you June delivery. It's possible on a fluke, but Q2 inventory sold out in late April. Realistically, mid-late September delivery is likely. When I bought mine on 4/20, they told me that Q2 is about to sell out and then I'd be looking at the last two weeks in Sept. But you may get lucky with something earlier. Definitely keep an eye on inventory vehicles (ones that for whatever reason, weren't claimed by someone who ordered one). You have to act very quickly, though. They are often snatched up within the hour.

Either way, I definitely wouldn't sell your car until you have a VIN, a delivery date, and have confirmed that your car is on site. If you take the time to read through the 600+ pages of the main delivery group, there are so many people who sold a car based on their estimates and are really in a bind now. Good luck, have patience, and get ready for a roller coaster 3 months, followed by what everyone claims is all worth it when your car is actually delivered. 😊

330GT. Seriously thinking about ditching the MYLR and getting an X5 plug-in… I know it’s the frustration talking…
Just depends what you're looking for. The X5e is a hybrid, with more flexibility, but only 30mi of pure electric and all the maintenance of a gas-powered car. I've had an X5 and am coming from an X3, and I will say, depending on your dealership, I am missing the red-carpet service from BMW. But really excited to try a car that's pure electric with great range. I wish BMW were further along with their electric vehicles. I had my eye on the i4, that just came out. But I love a small/med SUV and fell in love with driving the Y.

...but am seriously going to miss having integrated Apple Music and Sirius XM - very much hoping that shows up soon in an update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greg007