Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Without any additional context, my best guess for PBS is performance brake system, which is different than the LR brake system.
Thanks @Emmadiane That makes sense, can people here with 7 seat config and 5 seat config if they see
Code:
"hasAPBS":true
in their page source. I assume many people here know how to view page source, just in case here is how you would do it.

Ordered 4/10 . MYLR white. Standard.
Vin received 6/11 Friday.

Only option given was to pick up in Dublin (Monday earliest) even though I'm SV and work in Fremont. Scheduled for pick up in Dublin but got a surprise call today 6/13 that they can do direct delivery. So they will be dropping car off at my work in Fremont(I can chose any place) on Monday 9-6. Touch less so no one to talk to directly. They will park it, I can check it out and accept delivery or not. Paperwork will be in the car, I just have to sign and mail by FedEx.

We'll see how it goes.

I would just not look at the EDDs, they kept changing from tomorrow or next week to 3 or 6 weeks,etc. Just makes you anxious. I did notice however when it got close the dates did keep changing only by two days ahead of today's date. So it would not jump a week or so, just always 2days ahead and then bam you get a vin.

Recommend not paying until you check out the vehicle even though it keeps telling you to pay before delivery. Which technically is not until you check it over and accept delivery. So definitely just contain the excitement and wait.

Ordered 4/10 . MYLR white. Standard.
Vin received 6/11 Friday.

Only option given was to pick up in Dublin (Monday earliest) even though I'm SV and work in Fremont. Scheduled for pick up in Dublin but got a surprise call today 6/13 that they can do direct delivery. So they will be dropping car off at my work in Fremont(I can chose any place) on Monday 9-6. Touch less so no one to talk to directly. They will park it, I can check it out and accept delivery or not. Paperwork will be in the car, I just have to sign and mail by FedEx.

We'll see how it goes.

I would just not look at the EDDs, they kept changing from tomorrow or next week to 3 or 6 weeks,etc. Just makes you anxious. I did notice however when it got close the dates did keep changing only by two days ahead of today's date. So it would not jump a week or so, just always 2days ahead and then bam you get a vin.

Recommend not paying until you check out the vehicle even though it keeps telling you to pay before delivery. Which technically is not until you check it over and accept delivery. So definitely just contain the excitement and wait.
That’s a good advice, congrats & thanks @PlasticFoods. Is it a 7s or 5s?

Hi guys i ordered my Y 5/31/21 it said 7weeks for delivery and my delivery now shows 8/14- 9/23. When I ordered my service advisor said that I would get delivery in June. This is all disappointing because I’m trading in my car and if I wait till then my car will further depreciate.
I would not trade in, I would put your car in through Vroom , Shift, and Carvana. Your used car is probably worth thousands more than when you put it into the configurator. You've made money by waiting.

EDD Roulette is like watching the stock market every single day. You're gonna drive yourself crazy with the constant changing.

After finalizing my order on 6/8, my original EDD was Sep 3 - Oct 3, then it went up to Jul 27 - Aug 16, then up further to Jun 21 - Jul 11, then back down to Jul 29 - Aug 18, and now today it's at Aug 7 - Aug 27..... all within this past 6 days.

I need to stop looking at it daily and just checking it out once a week when I get around to it 😆

Just depends what you're looking for. The X5e is a hybrid, with more flexibility, but only 30mi of pure electric and all the maintenance of a gas-powered car. I've had an X5 and am coming from an X3, and I will say, depending on your dealership, I am missing the red-carpet service from BMW. But really excited to try a car that's pure electric with great range. I wish BMW were further along with their electric vehicles. I had my eye on the i4, that just came out. But I love a small/med SUV and fell in love with driving the Y.

...but am seriously going to miss having integrated Apple Music and Sirius XM - very much hoping that shows up soon in an update.
Yeah, I hear ya, I also wish BMW was further along with EV development. I seriously considered the Volvo Xc40 Recharge all electric, and did a test drive in March. The EV-focused tech in the SUV is lacking.

For instance, there’s no ability to see current range in miles. It only shows the % of battery power remaining. The sales guy was similarly frustrated with this oversight.

It’s a beautiful EV, just needs a few more years of development….

Reactions: Emmadiane
Welcome to the madness!
I ordered same config on 04/24 for Burbank pickup/delivery with no VIN and current EDD of 06/15-06/30. There are at least 2 more people who ordered same config around the same time in OC and LA areas with no VIN. We all got the September date on Friday and were back to mid-June to 06/30 EDD yesterday.
So frustrating!! I still wonder if the current EDD that we have is accurate.

Just wanted to chime in from PHX and say my dates basically did the same thing. Do you have the White on White LR?
nope I'm a basic LR red on black - we all keep searching for a pattern here, but I don't think it exists.

I think EDD is estimated by some AI that still has needs a lot more data before it becomes dependable (see I'm looking for a common theme too - we can't help but try)