Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Now I’m really irritated! We went in and talked to them. The guy looked up my account and said our build isn’t scheduled until the 26th. I don’t really get the way they schedule these things. I was pretty hot and my husband was apologizing for me! 😂. I’m not usually like that but this process has driven me over the edge. He also did say they will probably be delivering it to my house.
I have the exact same config, order 4/28. EDD hasn't been June for a while though, currently it's 7/23-8/12. Now I'm hopeful that there's a batch of black at the end of this month!

Series of events in chronological order:
  1. Placed order
  2. Got a call to confirm and get a SA assigned

Never seen or heard about this happening to anyone.

Usually after you place an order, you just sit there and wait...... and wait until a VIN appears out of no where and then you can start the delivery process. Most people never know who their SA ever is and never hear from one during the entire process, especially when ordering through the website.

Never seen or heard about this happening to anyone.

Usually after you place an order, you just sit there and wait...... and wait until a VIN appears out of no where and then you can start the delivery process. Most people never know who their SA ever is and never hear from one during the entire process, especially when ordering through the website.
Yeah its interesting they gave me a call. I remember them mentioning not to get too fixated on the delivery times on the website and expect longer than usual times.

Now I’m really irritated! We went in and talked to them. The guy looked up my account and said our build isn’t scheduled until the 26th. I don’t really get the way they schedule these things. I was pretty hot and my husband was apologizing for me! 😂. I’m not usually like that but this process has driven me over the edge. He also did say they will probably be delivering it to my house.
I have the same build and same order date. That means my car will probably be built the same day. Two more days I guess...

I am back to September.

There seems to be an interesting pattern on the EDD changes for me. It generally starts by giving me some kind of end of June date which fluctuates a bit over time, then it progresses to an early to mid July date, and then to September. After September, it starts all over again with an EDD around the end of June. It has went through the cycle 3 or 4 times now and will be interesting to see if it goes back to June tonight/tomorrow. :)
Yup, this seems to be my trend as well. 4/25 order date. Completed profile shortly after. BLK/BLK/20"/5 seat/no tow/no FSD. Currently Sept (again). Been seeing so many more big rig trucks with Tesla's sitting on top that I hope mine has been made already and it's just awaiting assignment.

Got it today! For anyone who’s nervous right now and can’t sleep at nights I want to say, take a deep breath and relax. It will eventually be delivered to you and you’ll be very happy. It’s just a matter of time and it’s worth the wait!
0290B233-9BFD-4FB8-9D1E-7DCA14D7A157.jpeg