Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The things buyers have been told have been proved to be wrong in the past. So it's all with a huge grain of salt. Up to the Tesla production gods now.
Picked up my MYP today at Tesla’s Vallejo delivery center after ordering it on 6/14. I was pleasantly surprised to find no panel gaps or paint/interior imperfections when I did my walk around. The thing that I was most worried about was the harshness of the MYP’s stiff suspension when I did a test drive late last year (I’m coming from a BMW with an electronically adjustable suspension). I was surprised at how much less stiff the suspension felt in my new MYP compared to the suspension in rhe 2020 MYP that I test drove. I was very happy with the improvement.

I saw this too and wanted to come back and share this on the forum :)

I MUS HAV DIS CAR NOW ! IMDTLY ! I HAS DA FEVR ! K BYE...

hascarnow.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up my MYP today at Tesla’s Vallejo delivery center after ordering it on 6/14. I was pleasantly surprised to find no panel gaps or paint/interior imperfections when I did my walk around. The thing that I was most worried about was the harshness of the MYP’s stiff suspension when I did a test drive late last year (I’m coming from a BMW with an electronically adjustable suspension). I was surprised at how much less stiff the suspension felt in my new MYP compared to the suspension in rhe 2020 MYP that I test drove. I was very happy with the improvement.
I’m actually picking mine up today same place.. they called me if I wanted to pick it today instead home delivery tomorrow

Reactions: Cali Di and Ubez
Hi everyone,

Ordered 4/25 MYLR Black/black. No Tow. No FSD. 19 In Wheels. Ordered pick up for Buena Park. Just got my VIN (218XXX). Thanks everyone for always updating the forums. It was painful going through this car buying process but TMC def made it better. Good luck y'all. Will be updating the Spreadsheet.

Will update once I get my vehicle. Was told by my SA that my MY would most likely be a delivery. I'm sure this has been asked before, but for those of you who got your MY delivered, do you recommend paying prior to delivery or after delivery? Just want to make it as seamless and easy as possible.

Thanks all! Good luck to those of you who are still waiting!

218 club today nice! Several of us in socal! Where is the truck at or are they in the lot? I'll post when I get a call for payment and pick up. MYLR tow 7 msm Carlsbad 5/5.
I got a text from Temecula about 30 mins after my VIN, they automatically scheduled me for a tentative date on 6/30. I'm sure it will come earlier.