Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CA Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
C748CD97-048B-4F20-9D3A-A54B93986DC0.jpeg

Delivered today! No big issues that we could see. There was splatter of some sort on the side view mirrors that we couldn’t remove and one side view mirror had some scuffing around an edge. But other than that, beautiful! Taking the car for PPF, ceramic coating, and tint tomorrow, minus the mirrors because the earliest service appointment I could get was for July 7 and I want the car protected. Will bring the car back for mirror PPF and coating after they are fixed.

I had chosen to pick up when I ordered, but was told that they were only scheduling home deliveries when I spoke to my SA after I got my VIN. This was confirmed today by someone who called to confirm delivery this morning and by the driver as well. Both told me that the Fremont delivery center is being used to deliver MS, so M3 and MY are being taken to Dublin.

MYP ordered May 16 | 5 seater | with tow | no FSD | VIN 212XXX received on June 22 | delivered June 25

*Was wondering if I was getting someone’s “reject” with a 212XXX VIN, but it has a June 2021 build date. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also had 21 miles on it after delivery. I’m about 18 miles from the Tesla center in Dublin.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

5B7405D9-09C4-40C2-AF3D-B80C67AD7E2C.jpegF8470461-305C-4817-BF9C-5486A8573826.jpeg

View attachment 677822
Delivered today! No big issues that we could see. There was splatter of some sort on the side view mirrors that we couldn’t remove and one side view mirror had some scuffing around an edge. But other than that, beautiful! Taking the car for PPF, ceramic coating, and tint tomorrow, minus the mirrors because the earliest service appointment I could get was for July 7 and I want the car protected. Will bring the car back for mirror PPF and coating after they are fixed.

I had chosen to pick up when I ordered, but was told that they were only scheduling home deliveries when I spoke to my SA after I got my VIN. This was confirmed today by someone who called to confirm delivery this morning and by the driver as well. Both told me that the Fremont delivery center is being used to deliver MS, so M3 and MY are being taken to Dublin.

MYP ordered May 16 | 5 seater | with tow | no FSD | VIN 212XXX received on June 22 | delivered June 25

*Was wondering if I was getting someone’s “reject” with a 212XXX VIN, but it has a June 2021 build date. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also had 21 miles on it after delivery. I’m about 18 miles from the Tesla center in Dublin.

Good luck to everyone waiting!

View attachment 677823View attachment 677824
Ohhhhhhh nice!

On my way to grab some beers with friends this afternoon I ran into some transports unloading new Teslas. This must be the Costa Mesa staging lot (Gillette St in Irvine). There were three transports, 1 empty and these two. The lot was full of various models. Many had lights blinking downloading the latest software. The Irvine parking structure where they make volume deliveries is close by on Main St.

Good luck to Costa Mesa peeps, hope your car is here.

Attachments

• IMG_4484.JPG
    IMG_4484.JPG
    670.3 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_4485.JPG
    IMG_4485.JPG
    724.4 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_4482.JPG
    IMG_4482.JPG
    815.3 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4483.JPG
    IMG_4483.JPG
    733.4 KB · Views: 48
EDD switched to September a couple of days ago, after being the end of June for the last several days...and staying at September. So frustrating. Already turned in my lease.
Anyone knows how to find out who my SA is? I ordered online...initially got some communication with the guy who helped me with the test drive but no reply off late from him. Would he be the SA or would it be someone else?

EDD switched to September a couple of days ago, after being the end of June for the last several days...and staying at September. So frustrating. Already turned in my lease.
Anyone knows how to find out who my SA is? I ordered online...initially got some communication with the guy who helped me with the test drive but no reply off late from him. Would he be the SA or would it be someone else?
You can chat online to find out the name of your SA. Then call the store to ask for that person. The online rep will say I’ll have the SA reaches out to you… yea right. They’re too busy on delivering cars right now. They honestly will not call you back at all unless your last name is Musk.

Reactions: Greg007
On my way to grab some beers with friends this afternoon I ran into some transports unloading new Teslas. This must be the Costa Mesa staging lot (Gillette St in Irvine). There were three transports, 1 empty and these two. The lot was full of various models. Many had lights blinking downloading the latest software. The Irvine parking structure where they make volume deliveries is close by on Main St.

Good luck to Costa Mesa peeps, hope your car is here.
Thanks for those pics. I hope that MSM in the first pic is mine!

Reactions: Greg007